Community > Other Toy Lines

Doctor Who Toys

<< < (3/5) > >>

Darth_Anton:
Wound up picking up several figures ahead of my impending SDCC DW spending spree. I picked up a 6 pack of Cybermen, one being the damaged one, the Tenth Doctor Cyberleader and the Sontaran set with Donna. Nice figures every one.

Darth_Anton:
Just finished opening up my Comic-Con haul. I picked up: Davros, Red supreme Dalek, Time lord, Captain Jack with Hand, 5th Doctor, 6th Doctor, 1st Doctor (color), 2nd Doctor (color), 4th Doctor 4pack, Dalek set #1 and Dalek set #2. They didn't have the Age of Steel set. I missed the 3rd Doctor which they must have added on the last day.  :(

Resurrection Bob:
Third Doctor (in two different 2-packs) is due next month, so you didn't miss it yet.  I'd love to see pictures of the 4th Doctor Adventure Set (or whatever they're calling it) and the second Dalek pack if you can take any - haven't seen many in-hand pictures of those yet.  Nice haul!

Darth_Anton:
I've opened everything. Is loose okay?

They had both packaged samples of the 3rd Doctor at Comic-con (which I never saw, despite the fact that I walked by the booth a couple of time per day. Saw the loose samples though.) You're right, I can't be sure if any were for sale, but it seems like they're available on-line now at Undergound. I have to pace myself, so I won't be trying to order him for another week.

Resurrection Bob:
Loose would be wonderful - that's how they'll look eventually when I get them anyway!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version