Author Topic: Latest vintage acquisition  (Read 76055 times)

Offline solrac

• Jedi Initiate
  • fett-ish
    • View Profile
    • bounties
Re: Latest vintage acquisition
« Reply #1485 on: April 11, 2014, 08:32 PM »
Hey Dale what carded figs are you selling?. Nice score all, man its cool to see the good luck we're all having. There is only one guy here in San Diego I know that has a Vintage collection and he's been jobless for years so he can't buy anything. All the shops here are a rip-off and the stuff they sell is beat.
He's no good to me open

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #1486 on: April 12, 2014, 12:47 PM »
I picked up a couple figures at Steel City Con.  Upgrades and a well priced brown snake Yoda.  He was my prize for the weekend.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender & FFURG.com Staff/Representative, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: April 16, 2014, 05:42 PM »
Any news on those figures from the boss Jesse. Sounds like a nice score.

As for the stuff I am letting go, carded POTF, Droids, Ewoks & the odd carded figs. I have them loose so changing my focus on thinning the carded stuff. I will post in the vintage classified's here after the months end when I am done with the Calgary Comic Con.  ;D

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #1488 on: April 16, 2014, 08:44 PM »
Nah I haven't seen her...  She's on the road one way, I'm on the road the other, so we're not crossing paths for a bit I think.  She said she'd bring them when we're both in the same spot which should be within a month or so since there's inventories going on I'll get stuck helping her with.  >:(
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender & FFURG.com Staff/Representative, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: April 19, 2014, 02:49 AM »
Here's something a little different, the Ewok Woodland Wagon from Kenner's Preschool line. I'm a huge sucker for cute stuff like this and am stoked to add it to my Ewok Fire Cart.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 02:53 AM by JesseVader08 »

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: April 19, 2014, 11:11 AM »
That is really cool Jesse, I didn't even know they existed! I like the cute/obscure angle, and they didn't seem to have too much in the vintage days.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 03:36 PM by Dan »

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I like big books and I cannot lie
    • View Profile
    • http://darby-harn.blogspot.com/
« Reply #1491 on: April 19, 2014, 11:36 AM »
I remember these at KMart right at the end when everything got blown out. I know we got some of the plush Ewoks along with some of the figures.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: April 22, 2014, 04:20 AM »
Thanks guys, I've been eyeing up these sets for quite a while and finally decided to jump in.