Author Topic: Lego 2009  (Read 46084 times)

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Lego 2009
« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2009, 09:46 PM »
Nice looking anniversary edition Tantive IV.  I enjoy this line pretty much by looking and not owning these sets (if that's possible).  I'm sure they're real fun to put together and display, but I just don't have the cash or the time.  These sets are fantastic regardless.

Offline A.J.

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2009, 10:19 PM »
The C-3PO has a nice color, I only have the pearl colored one.

Offline Packbar

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • Jedi Master Tolman's Toy Emporium
« Reply #92 on: August 6, 2009, 09:52 PM »
I went to SDCC this year and saw the Tantive IV and can't wait to pick that set up.  I got home and found the TRU exclusive Home One set a few days later and I love that set, especially the A-wing launch function.  Getting an Admiral Ackbar minifig was the best part of it all though.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 6, 2009, 09:55 PM »
Anyone grab a midi-Falcon yet?  I haven't hit a WM since the 08/01 "launch", but I am interested to hear other's thoughts.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline A.J.

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 7, 2009, 07:54 PM »
Anyone grab a midi-Falcon yet?  I haven't hit a WM since the 08/01 "launch", but I am interested to hear other's thoughts.
I'm not going to get it, it doesn't seem worth it.

Offline bigj22

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 8, 2009, 09:52 AM »
i'm not excited about it but since I'm a completeist ( is that even a word? ), I'll be getting it.

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #96 on: August 9, 2009, 11:53 AM »
During my toyrun this morning, I saw the Special Edition CW Pirate Tank that includes Obi-Wan, Hondo Ohnaka and Turk Falso. It was with the Endor Bunker Set and the Republic Attack Cruiser. All of those sets look pretty cool I thought.

« Last Edit: August 9, 2009, 11:56 AM by Jayson »
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline A.J.

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 9, 2009, 04:27 PM »
During my toyrun this morning, I saw the Special Edition CW Pirate Tank that includes Obi-Wan, Hondo Ohnaka and Turk Falso. It was with the Endor Bunker Set and the Republic Attack Cruiser. All of those sets look pretty cool I thought.

All the new sets look great, but the price went up on them. :-X

The only sets I will get are the Separatist Shuttle and the Endor Bunker. I'm still thinking about HOme One.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 21, 2009, 06:53 PM »
I saw the new mid-scale Falcon at our local WM today.  I really wanted to pick it up, as I've always wanted a LEGO Falcon and couldn't afford the bigger models at the time, but had to pass for now until I have some extra money.  Hopefully it won't be too tough to find.  I know if I grab it though, I'll be hoping they put out some more OT vehicles in this same "line", somewhat scaled to the Falcon.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 22, 2009, 01:14 AM »
I saw the new mid-scale Falcon at our local WM today.  I really wanted to pick it up, as I've always wanted a LEGO Falcon and couldn't afford the bigger models at the time, but had to pass for now until I have some extra money.  Hopefully it won't be too tough to find.  I know if I grab it though, I'll be hoping they put out some more OT vehicles in this same "line", somewhat scaled to the Falcon.

I saw it today too for my first time Brian.  Too small for me and it seems very overpriced IMO, but the Midi stuff (hopefully there's more) seems like a great idea for most folks who are either late to the game or want a series of smaller/non minikit style ships.   :)
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 4, 2009, 11:13 AM »
Tantive IV is now available with free shipping.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 16, 2009, 04:04 PM »
Battle of Endor on Amazon for $81.98 with free shipping.

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 14, 2009, 02:10 PM »
Finally picked up the echo base set- it seems like a pretty good value, and I like the tauntaun.

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 15, 2009, 03:50 PM »
I saw a couple of Legos stocking stuffers today at Target.  They were the mini TIE Fighter and the Grievous Starfighter for $3.99 each.

Offline solrac

• Jedi Padawan
  • fett-ish
    • View Profile
    • bounties
« Reply #104 on: December 3, 2009, 02:27 AM »
Target has a stocking stuffer Vader watch for $15.00 in a box package.
He's no good to me open