Author Topic: Lego 2009  (Read 46090 times)

Online GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
Re: Lego 2009
« Reply #105 on: December 3, 2009, 07:01 AM »
Target has a stocking stuffer Vader watch for $15.00 in a box package.

They also sell a Luke version and an R2 version.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #106 on: December 4, 2009, 11:21 AM »
Today and tomorrow (12/4-12/5) Toys"R"Us is having a Door Buster Sale and they are offering the Home One Mon Calamari Star Cruiser Set for 33% off bring the price down to $73.69
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 4, 2009, 11:59 AM »
If anyone is interested, we got a WM ad this week saying that their exclusive "Mid Scale" Millennium Falcon will be on sale for $25 next week (down from $39).  I've got it on my Christmas list, as I've always wanted some sort of LEGO Falcon (aside from the Mini version), and haven't been able to afford the full size version(s).

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 12, 2009, 05:46 PM »
Quite a few of my local WM's are sold out of the midi Falcon, but I scored one this morning and am pretty happy with it...well the box that is - no clue when I'll find time to put this together, but great price...especially with...oh nevermind.  good price.

Oh...My local Target had an entire endcap caked with Separatist Shuttles on Monday at $19, but were completely sold out by Thursday.  Nice sell through Target!
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Online GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 29, 2009, 01:34 PM »
Does anyone know what sets went on clearance at Target? It's tough to know since most were sold out pre Christmas, but thought I'd give the question a shot.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #110 on: December 29, 2009, 01:41 PM »
The Republic Fighter Tank and the V-19 Torrent were the ones I saw.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 29, 2009, 07:41 PM »
The few Targets I've visited over the past few days are pretty much wiped out of 09 LEGO.  Looks like I missed out on that Pirate Tank....Was waiting for a decent sale or clearance price, but looks like I missed the boat.  Oh well...   :-\  Hopefully it will come back like the Fighter Tank did, but I'm not holding my breath.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN