I also am currently waiting and it's been a while too. I sent on 5/27. I have asked if he had any luck and it took him some time to respond. I guess we'll wait and see. The SARS thing does make sense and I hope it is only that. If I get shafted on this one, I'm out with new people and only dealing with the 'primo traders' I have dealt with. Not calling out Wai yet and still have faith (I've got to or I'll lose it).
My suggestion with new traders, is before you send, make it clear that you want a scan of the postal receipt from there end when they send to verify. What more can we do but trust, that's the biggest part of the whole thing.
If we did have a 'bad trader' infiltrate this site, I can promise they will trade no more.