Announcements > Announcements

Thanks for 4+ Great Years

(1/4) > >>

Iíve been putting this off because I couldnít decide how best to say it, but the time has come to get it out there...

I have decided to resign from my staff position at JediDefender.  A number of factors have led me to this decision, but I'll spare you the gritty details.  Instead, I'll just say that I am at a point in my life where I'd like a bit more free time and a reduced stress level, so something had to give.

Don't get me wrong, I still love this place - the people, the discussions, the atmosphere.  The forums are A+/#1 and always will be.  I will still be hanging around to enjoy the discussions (and probably continuing to moderate the Minnesota Store Reports area for my fellow Minnesotans).

Thanks again to all of you - the front page news readers, forum members, my fellow Staffers - for making my 4+ years on the staff here so much fun.

Thanks for all that you've done here, Jeff! Happy retirement to you!

Wow this is sad news.

Thanks for all you have done Jeff. PLease don't disappear completely.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Best of luck. I totally understand the feeling of needing more time.

Best of luck, Jeff.  Thanks for helping make JD the best SW site on the web for me.

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version