Author Topic: I'm Ahsoka, Master Yoda sent me...(pic heavy)  (Read 4507 times)

Offline RichardTheBloody

• Jedi Initiate
  • I find your lack of pants...disturbing...
    • View Profile
I'm Ahsoka, Master Yoda sent me...(pic heavy)
« on: September 15, 2008, 09:14 PM »
Hi everyone, I just wanted to share my latest bash with you. I got the idea when i first saw the Clone Wars bobbleheads from Mcdonald's. Then i was browsing around and saw Findswoman had a nude Shaak Ti on her trade list, and it got me to thinking (i know...scary thought  :) ) Two weeks of going to all the nearby Mcdonald's to see if they had the Ahsoka bobblehead in yet later, i finally got a pair of them (just in case i totally destroyed one dismantling it)

Anyway, here's the result...I think i might have to get some darker red material to remake her tube top, skirt and then also some forearm guards...but so far so good i think.

Here's a pic of the source material, in case anyone hasn't yet seen her:

and to begin, the rough WIP shot that i posted in my other thread about the bobbleheads. I did this just to see how close the head was, scale wise (which worked surprisingly well) :

And now some more shots of the outfit that i did tonight...I had to borrow the lightsaber hilt from a Hoth Luke, but for now it works.

There's still some work to be done on the outfit, and i need to make some forearm guards, and maybe make the lightsaber hilt from scratch, but for now i think it turned out ok.

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Ahsoka, Master Yoda sent me...(pic heavy)
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 12:39 PM »
Great Idea. I thought about doing the same thing for a Rex Clone. I've got an extra 12 inch AOTC clone, so if the Rex Bobble fits, I can swap it. If not, then I'll just paint it. And of course make the rest of the costume.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline RichardTheBloody

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 03:42 PM »
Great Idea. I thought about doing the same thing for a Rex Clone. I've got an extra 12 inch AOTC clone, so if the Rex Bobble fits, I can swap it. If not, then I'll just paint it. And of course make the rest of the costume.

Just my 2 cents, but the ROTS clone has a thinner build, and the posable fingers...then again it has that Death Star Symbol on parts of it. If you have a power team head, or even a Hasbro obiwan (or a sculpt without a lot of hair) you could hollow the Rex head out and use it as a straight helmet, like i did with the Boba Fett one in my other thread...depending on what type of neck the AOTC Clone has, you might be able to do that as well. Don't forget to post pics! :)

Offline manglord

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 09:44 PM »
Looks great!
Top heavy...nice bust!

Offline RichardTheBloody

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2008, 09:45 PM »
Thanks for the comments everyone! :)