Yeah, I'm done. After practice today the Tpups announced Jefferson is out indefinitely with a torn ACL. I can't see any reason for them to bring him back this year, it would be stupid to do so.
No news on Dunleavy at this point but really it doesn't matter to my team anymore.
Awesome stuff, I think I may just bench all my players and sit at the bottom of the league and see if I can't get the lowest possible score.
1. Elton Brand - dud, but gone for the season with shoulder injury. Shoulda taken Nowitzki.
2. Allen Iverson - drafted him as a scorer, he gets traded to defensive minded Pistons (relative to Denver)
3. Al Jefferson - stud, gone for season with ACL injury
4. Jason Richardson - leading scorer on his team traded to the slowed down version of the Phoenix suns - some signs of life lately, but too little too late
5. Brandon Roy - traded for Antawn Jamison for more size, both are studs
6. Andre Miller - doing very well thank you, though many better PGs
Rest of draft matters little. Derrick Rose has been handy most of the time. Picked up Dunleavy and Ellis, the former hurt his knee last night, the latter has a sprained ankle. Both are the injured limbs that kept them out of the first half of the season.
Can't do much when you have little success until round 5. Good luck to the rest of ya, I'm concentrating on hockey. And golf.