Author Topic: Drunken Ewok Rampage on Live TV  (Read 2376 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Drunken Ewok Rampage on Live TV
« on: November 2, 2009, 03:05 PM »
http://www.galactichunter.com/absolutenm/templates/full_article_template_1.asp?articleid=8524&zoneid=2

Adam Pawlus posted this over on Galactic Hunter and I thought it was well worth sharing here.

I am not around a TV during the Today show generally so I missed this and had no clue they were doing a Star Wars themed thing one morning.  I guess some of the Pennsylvania 501st Garrison Carrida guys (who do local toy charity stuff around the state) were at it as well helping out.  Something tells me the Ewoks may be LFL approved guys though, not costumers, so that makes it somehow funnier.

HOw that little **** dances so well in a bear costume, I'll never know.  Just don't leave out the booze.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Drunken Ewok Rampage on Live TV
« Reply #1 on: November 2, 2009, 03:33 PM »
Jesse an FYI, that was from Halloween morning (which somewhat explains why they were playing dressup, but not why the liquored up little people).  I happened to catch where they all came out.  Matt Lauer, as Luke, climbed out of what looked to be a to scale X-Wing (the canopy opened and he climbed out).
I am not the Stig

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #2 on: November 2, 2009, 04:16 PM »
I still think Brad got all liquored up and made it onto the today show somehow... :P
"This is the way."

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3 on: November 2, 2009, 04:33 PM »
I wish someone could take the footage, make it an avatar, and give him a new one.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77