Collectibles > The Clone Wars '08-'13

Millenium Falcon (prequel eco) in Clone Wars and as a toy.

(1/7) > >>

jedi_master_sal:
I was talking about this on another SW board I'm a member/moderator for.

Even though this would be yet another coincidence, how would you folks feel about having the Falcon at some point replace the Twilight as Anakin's ship?

I mean seriously. Not only would we get to see it in the cartoon (whic would be ultra cool to me), but Hasbro would then have a REASON to rerelease the ship, just with a different deco. Bam, repaint and instant dollar. This means the Falcon is not just an OT ship anymore and would have appeal for the kiddies.

This would bring the Falcon further into the prequels than just a glimpse of similar ships in AOTC and ROTS. In fact it could have that neat greenish pinstripping it has as seen in ROTS. That would be yet another way to rerelease the BMF, just in different colors!

Hmmm, now why didn't Hasbro think of that and talk with LFL about it. Perhaps it's still possible.

Maybe we could start a movement towards that!

I think it would be ultra cool to see the Falcon in the Clone Wars cartoon, and more than just a cameo.

Maybe near the end of the cartoon, a certain Sabaac player would find his way to it???

Thoughts?

iFett:
I always had a feeling that the Falcon would be in the toon especially since it was released along side the AT-TE.  I don't really care what route they take.  Just looking forward to some more animated goodness.   :)

Jayson:
My 2¢

Hella no!

Jeff:

--- Quote from: jedi_master_sal on October  9, 2008, 01:57 PM ---how would you folks feel about having the Falcon at some point replace the Twilight as Anakin's ship?
--- End quote ---

Personally, I HATE HATE HATE the idea.

I love the existing Lando/Han Solo EU and to start screwing with the Falcon's history at this point would suck balls IMHO.  To me, that's the sort of constant tinkering that needs to stop.  You can mess with Luke all you want, but leave Han and his ship out of it...  :P

Jayson:

--- Quote from: Jeff on October  9, 2008, 02:14 PM ---....screwing with the Falcon's history at this point would suck balls IMHO.
--- End quote ---

Well said.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version