Author Topic: Star Wars Clothing  (Read 4601 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Star Wars Clothing
« on: October 9, 2008, 04:10 PM »
I didn't see that we already had a thread for this, so I thought I'd start one here.  I don't know how many of you buy/own Star Wars clothing, but I've got a few t-shirts around the house.  Anyways, I was over at the Zazzle site (which has the "customizable" Star Wars shirts at SWShop), and it appears they have a couple new lines of shirts - consisting of "Homeboy" and "Hater" shirts.  The homeboy ones are just various characters "....is my homeboy" type shirts, and the "hater" section has a few different choices.  Anyways, just thought I'd pass it along for anyone interested.  I kind of like the crashed AT-AT shirt under the Hater section which says "Fail".  Anyways, you can check them out HERE if you are interested.

On the more general topic, like I said I mainly have a few t-shirts that I've picked up over the years.  I usually tend to lean more towards ones that look like the "vintage" shirts that were out with the OT myself, but I've seen a number of newer ones at stores in the past few years as well.  I also noticed that Tina Fey was wearing a Princess Leia for President shirt at the end of SNL a couple of weeks back..."This is our most desperate hour" - which is available at SWShop as well.  Anyways, just thought I'd start a SW clothing topic for anyone interested.

Offline The Stolen CCG License

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars Clothing
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 10:29 AM »
Zazzle's customizables are great.  They're really good about returns, too.  I got a baseball tee with underwater Kit Fisto from [no "The"] Clone Wars a couple years back that fit too small, and they took it back and replaced it with a larger one at no cost.

That was actually part of my family ordering a nerdy, matching round of blue Clone Wars shirts:
Kit Fisto for me
Asajj Ventriss for the wife
Blue Arc Trooper for my then 3 year old
Durge for the then baby

I also got a mutated Nelvaan Warrior shirt from them around that time that is all kinds of awesome.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 10:31 AM by The Stolen CCG License »

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 10:04 AM »
No one may care but I had to post this link. Possibly the greatest piece of clothing ever made

https://www.moteefe.com/sw-solo-jone?cpm=52359422&sg=may-the-force-be-with-you
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 11:29 AM »
That one's cool Nick, but how about a Darth Vader Blazer.

Perfect for business meetings.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2018, 11:45 AM »
That's impressive
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2021, 08:51 AM »
An officially licensed Han Solo parka from TESB is in the works

Star Wars:  Han Solo Hoth Replica Jacket Preorder - $149.99

….if only it was the right color!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 09:45 AM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2021, 10:56 AM »
Queue up the Brown vs Blue debate!   ;D
This is the way.

I have spoken.