Author Topic: Dioramas and Customs for Sale  (Read 1083 times)

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
Dioramas and Customs for Sale
« on: October 10, 2008, 08:10 PM »
As I posted over in my Diorama threads.  I'm getting out of the diorama business for now.  I haven't done any real SW work in over a year and this stuff is just collecting dust in my basement.

I actually haven't checked the physical condition closely so some of this may need some touchups.  I'll provide accurate photos of the current pieces if people are interested.

I know its against the rules to not post prices but I don't have any way to judge the value of my own work.  If you are interested, let me know and I'll get some current photos and we can talk about.

My plans are to sell all of these in some fashion.

First up [size=24]the Buildings from the UGP:[/size]  --- $5 each or all all six for $25 (plus shipping of your choice)

Group Shot - the streets of Judde Lulos

BRENTS - market stall -- I'm asking $5 for this (plus shipping of your choice)

[size=24]Gardulla's Palace:[/size] --- I'm asking $40 for this plus shipping.

My Jedi Council Chamber  (PENDING)

Okay, I've added some Customs to the mix as well.  These aren't the best pictures but if you've seen my photonovels, diorama, or customs thread, you've seen most of these in better photos.

I've decided to put a flat fee of $10 on all my customs (including shipping in a padded envelope).  If you are interested, tell me the number and help me out with a brief description of them.

I've also put a bunch of "Custom Fodder Grab Bags" together.  These are full of weapons, robes, and other greebles/accessories.  I'm selling these for $6 each (including shipping) or 2 for $10.    I've got a dozen or so of those ready to go.  No special requests in these but I'm sure all of you will find some goodies.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 04:49 PM by BrentS »

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
Re: Dioramas for Sale
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 04:48 PM »
BUMP with Custom Figures added, some greeble grab bags and some prices on the diorama pieces.