Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Star Trek: Nemesis

(1/2) > >>

Chris:
Is anyone else going to see (or already have seen) Nemesis? I really am looking forward to it. I am a big TNG fan, so I can't wait. They are saying this is the last movie with the TNG crew. I am hoping this is not true because in my opinion it was the best series.

DSJ™:
I'll be seeing it soon. My friend saw it yesterday.
He enjoyed it & said, not giving anything away here, that depending on how the movie does ($$$$$$), it's left open.
I like Star Trek myself as I grew up with the original series.

DSJ™:
Saw it today. I thought it was awsome.
They will be back.  ;)

JediMAC:
Huh?!  What's this all about Chris?  We can't have a Trekkie running a Star Wars site for God's sake!   ;)

Star Trek has always been the bitter rival to Star Wars for me, so I tend to razz it a bit from time to time.  But I'll admit that I've gained a greater appreciation for the original Star Trek series as I've gotten older, and enjoy the re-runs of it when I get the chance to see them (but don't tell anyone I said that).  I've watched and enjoyed most of the movies with the original cast as well.  But I think it kind of breaks down into original Star Trek and all subsequent Star Trek, much like the Original Trilogy vs. the Prequels for me.  A fan of the former, but not so much of the latter.  To each their own though.   :)

Chris:
HAHA, yes a Trekkie running JediDefender, maybe it's election time... NOT. :D I like the TNG, which is pretty original in the series, I am not too fond of the current show though, Enterprise, not that I watch it enough to make that bold of a statement.

To each there own is right. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version