Multimedia > Jocasta's Reading Room

Recent Purchases

<< < (9/14) > >>

GrandMoffNick:

--- Quote from: GrandMoffNick on January  6, 2014, 07:29 AM ---Finished "Crucible" last night. Liked it up until the climax and now I am really confused where the novels are going to go from here.

--- End quote ---

Not that anyone else reads this thread, but I was just thinking that Walt God.... I mean Disney coming in and deciding what did and didn't happen in the EU, probably is exactly why this book ended like it did and why it is a stand alone. Boooooooooooooooo. Thanks for ruining Pixar and Star Wars Disney (SW still to be determined).

I Am Sith:
I'm still here Nick...

I recently picked up both the Making of Star Wars and Making of Empire Strikes Back.  Finished the Making of Star Wars and absolutely LOVED it.  Can't wait to tear into ESB and get ROTJ once I'm done.

Does anyone know if there are plans to do the same books for the prequels?  Not that I want to drop another $150 for these, but I would if they are done this well.

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: I Am Sith on February 14, 2014, 06:43 PM ---Does anyone know if there are plans to do the same books for the prequels?  Not that I want to drop another $150 for these, but I would if they are done this well.

--- End quote ---

I'm assuming you don't want to wait for the 30 year anniversaries for those, right?  ;)

Muftak:
The "making of" books that came out along side each of the prequels were actually pretty detailed IIRC. They're not the same format as the new OT ones but they are very rich in information. If you haven't read them already you could pick up where ROTJ leaves off and be satisfied IMO.

GrandMoffNick:
Picked up "Tarkin" this morning. So excited!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version