Author Topic: 2 of 3 Commander Faie  (Read 5036 times)

Offline Theta 288

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
2 of 3 Commander Faie
« on: November 29, 2008, 11:47 AM »
Well all you know that Commander Faie wore 3 set of armors: a set similar to a Clone Engineer, one similar to that of the 327th Star Corps, and that of a clone swamp trooper.

For the 3rd, however I think u can use one of these commander from the Betrayal of Felucia pack or the legacy commander of the 327 star corps with removable helmet....(PS:  pauldron rank to the left.

I just got him in white, I'm wating for the comic pack... I love Vos...but I hate that hasbro always choose him to have the  none articulated legs.... I like these 3 new figures.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 05:48 PM by Theta 288 »

Offline Theta 288

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: 2 of 3 Commander Faie
« Reply #1 on: December 2, 2008, 02:30 AM »

For the 3rd, however I think u can use of of these commander from the Betrayal of Felucia pack or the legacy commander of the 327 star corps with removable helmet....(PS: I can't remember if his pauldron was to his left or right , for more accuracy).

Ok searching through my comics, I find out that Faie used a left shoulder pauldron ----> (case closed) The Felusia pack has troopers with left and right ones.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 05:51 PM by Theta 288 »

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #2 on: December 2, 2008, 06:13 AM »
Just an FYI, you can always edit your posts by clicking the modify text in the upper right (next to the quote) on each of your posts. That way you can avoid "replying" to yourself.  ;)
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 2, 2008, 08:39 AM »
So cant you just say that the yellow clone repack from wave 4 can also be used as the last variation of Faie?
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Theta 288

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 2, 2008, 11:35 AM »
Just an FYI, you can always edit your posts by clicking the modify text in the upper right (next to the quote) on each of your posts. That way you can avoid "replying" to yourself.  ;)

Ooooh!....Thanx for the tip

So cant you just say that the yellow clone repack from wave 4 can also be used as the last variation of Faie?

Yes in my crude english I meant that heehe!

But even so, the pauldron is a bit diferent from the comic, also the comic continuesly ommit a piece of the paulrdon & not.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 05:57 PM by Theta 288 »

Offline Theta 288

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2008, 09:45 PM »
Swite!!!!!.... I found 3 figures of  327 star corps... definetly diferent from the Felucia pack!

I bought 2, and opened one.

Thisone does pass for Faie in 327 star corps armor set.

Helmet's mohawk completely yellow, & the pauldron orange (like he does appear in the comic above).... if you compare the felucia pack figure, its helmet mohawk is white, & pauldron with yellow straps <----- definetly not Faie  :P

Here: the two 327 star corps variants: Felucia pack 1st left, and 327 star corps Legacy 3rd from left to right.

PS: Complete your Faie's if you dont have thisone!  ;)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 10:04 PM by Theta 288 »

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2008, 09:54 PM »
I am ok with the line ending now.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Theta 288

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2008, 10:05 PM »
I am ok with the line ending now.

Me too.... I hope they make Bly's  2nd armor set.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 06:01 PM by Theta 288 »