Author Topic: Boba Fett Collection  (Read 114222 times)

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
Re: Boba Fett Collection
« Reply #225 on: June 30, 2009, 03:06 PM »
I had to update my CC expiration date with NCSX and when I emailed they said that the Fett Kubricks should be processing and shipping starting tomorrow.  I also got a second email after the fact with just an update on shipping which again confirmed tomorrow.  Since NCSX is also in NY I'm hoping to have these by the weekend!

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 30, 2009, 03:53 PM »
I had to update my CC expiration date with NCSX and when I emailed they said that the Fett Kubricks should be processing and shipping starting tomorrow.  I also got a second email after the fact with just an update on shipping which again confirmed tomorrow.  Since NCSX is also in NY I'm hoping to have these by the weekend!

E...

Thanks for the update efranks!  I'll have to check my e-mail as well and see if I received confirmation.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 30, 2009, 05:20 PM »
It looks like NCSX may be the new, best option for Kubs.  Price differential from Medicom direct after all the shipping costs was only $10 less than NCSX and arrival time appears to be approximately the same. 

I didn't get a series 10 box from my buddy in Japan, so can't compare that way, but for the Fetts, the difference was pretty minimal. 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Crackbrick

• Jedi Padawan
  • Crackbrickhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 30, 2009, 05:32 PM »
Just waiting to hear back from my friend in Japan...

cb
I Dream of Yumbos...

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 30, 2009, 08:36 PM »
Got my confirmation as well, here's hoping for quick shipping!

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 30, 2009, 09:14 PM »
Great, I can't get into my e-mail account to confirm if I received my notice or not >:(  I really hope that they are fulfilling my order with everyone else's.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Outkast34

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 30, 2009, 10:53 PM »
I got my confirmation from NCSX as well. I hope it gets here before I leave for vacation July 5th.

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 1, 2009, 11:08 AM »
I finally heard back from NCS this morning.  My box ships today!  If the shipping takes as long as it did with Series 10, I will get it early next week.

Offline Outkast34

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 1, 2009, 05:44 PM »
Mine is on the way, no estimate from UPS yet. My guess I will get to open them when I get back from vacation.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #234 on: July 1, 2009, 06:00 PM »
I got my shipping notice from NCSX too... est delivery date = Mon (7/6).  :)
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 1, 2009, 06:24 PM »
My guy is supposed to get his Kubricks later this week (pending the holiday).  I'm just ordering a set of 6 for now but I should be able to get them late next week I'd guess.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 1, 2009, 07:25 PM »
I got my ship notice today also.  Should be here Friday!

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 1, 2009, 09:59 PM »
If the shipping takes as long as it did with Series 10, I will get it early next week.

UPS updated the shipping information.  Expected delivery is Monday.  I'm jealous of you guys on the East Coast that will be getting your boxes Friday.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 1, 2009, 10:25 PM »
You think you're jealous?  My box is coming from Medicom in Japan and I'll probably still get it after yours.  Ouch.  It was at the Tokyo airport on Tuesday afternoon, but I can't see it getting here by Friday, so next week it will be and that's only if it doesn't get hung up in customs. ::)
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 1, 2009, 10:49 PM »
You think you're jealous?  My box is coming from Medicom in Japan and I'll probably still get it after yours.  Ouch.  It was at the Tokyo airport on Tuesday afternoon, but I can't see it getting here by Friday, so next week it will be and that's only if it doesn't get hung up in customs. ::)

Yep, mine is still in Tokyo. Gonna be next week, maybe.