If it's a box set of 6, then why does Medicom list an individual figure price (1344Y) on their site? Usually, if it's a set of some kind, it says "5pc set" or "2pack" right in the listing. If you look at the Medicom site, the other SW box sets all have "Xpc set" right in the title.
- Special No.318 STAR WARS KUBRICK 5pcs SET
- Special No.317 STAR WARS KUBRICK JANGO FETT & BOBA FETT 2PACK
- Special No.298 STAR WARS KUBRICK SERIES 2 SET OF 6pcs.
- No.246 STAR WARS BOBA FETT COLLECTION
- No.244 STAR WARS SERIES 10
- No.237 KUBRICK STAR WARS SERIES 9
Notice the Fett listing is just "No." and not "Special No." listed. The Fett listing has been assigned a regular Kubrick Serial number (246)? Why do that if it's a box set?
Strange... all the evidence points to "series", not "box set". You would think the Official Site would know what they are talking about, but... do they this time?