Author Topic: Boba Fett Collection  (Read 114223 times)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Re: Boba Fett Collection
« Reply #375 on: July 15, 2009, 11:31 AM »
I think there ar 13 total:(9 from the Boba Fett Series, 3 from Series 1 and the first carded Droids version.

Carded Bape Fett = 14

What about the Carded Series 1 Collection Fett (from the 6-pack)?  If you count carded Bape Fett, you have to count that one too.  

And what about AotC Boba Fett from the box set?  Does he count?    ;D
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 11:31 AM by Jeff »
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: July 15, 2009, 11:40 AM »
So, does anyone have all 14 Boba Fett figures yet?  I don't have the J-slot but my all-gray chase is coming in about a week and I'll snap a pic of the 13 then.

I think there ar 13 total:(9 from the Boba Fett Series, 3 from Series 1 and the first carded Droids version.

cb

Alot more:

Series 1: Boba Fett (regular), Chases: Boba Fett (ESB) & Boba Fett (ROTJ) .  3

Boba Fett Collection: McQuarrie Concept, Holiday Special, Black & White, Droids, Vintage Toy, Alternate McQuarrie, Chases: Prototype/Vintage Colors, L-Slot Blue Prototype & J-Slot Rocket.  9

Carded: "Bape" Boba Fett, "Droids" version, Fett Collection (PARCO Show), Bounty Hunters set.  9

Box Sets: Jango & Boba 2-pk.  1

400%: Vintage, ESB & ROTJ. 3

Me counts 25 unless I missed some.

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: July 15, 2009, 11:41 AM »
So, does anyone have all 14 Boba Fett figures yet?  I don't have the J-slot but my all-gray chase is coming in about a week and I'll snap a pic of the 13 then.

cb

Alot more:

Series 1: Boba Fett (regular), Chases: Boba Fett (ESB) & Boba Fett (ROTJ) .  3

Boba Fett Collection: McQuarrie Concept, Holiday Special, Black & White, Droids, Vintage Toy, Alternate McQuarrie, Chases: Prototype/Vintage Colors, L-Slot Blue Prototype & J-Slot Rocket.  9

Carded: "Bape" Boba Fett, "Droids" version, Fett Collection (PARCO Show), Bounty Hunters set.  9

Box Sets: Jango & Boba 2-pk.  1

400%: Vintage, ESB & ROTJ. 3

That's a lot of Fetts...

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: July 15, 2009, 11:44 AM »
That's a lot of Fetts...

Tell me about it. Once the last 2 chase Fett's arrive which should be within a week, I'll be all caught up on the Kub's.  ;D   8)

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: July 15, 2009, 11:48 AM »

Yikes.  Forgot about the others...  Looks like I'm down about 13 Fetts...
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: July 15, 2009, 12:05 PM »
If you're not obsessed about keeping them prisoner, then the numbers are considerably less.  I have a hard time parting with additional hundreds of $$$ for a figure I already own.  I just wish I'd known the eventual carded Fett from the bounty hunter set was one of the original chase versions; could have saved some moolah there too. 

That's just a really frightening number to get 'all' of them  :o
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: July 15, 2009, 12:09 PM »
Yeah, with 8 of them being repeats, the unique number of Fetts drops down to 17.  That's still a lot of Fetts though...
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Sir Real

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: July 15, 2009, 01:28 PM »
Yeah, I wasn't counting 400%s, carded repeats, or Jangos.

My count:
- series 1: 3
- Fett series: 9
- carded droids: 1
- young Boba from the 2-pack: 1  I thought I'd fool some folks with sneaking that one into the count unnamed, but apparently not.   :)

= 14

Are there other unique 100% Boba Fett figures not in the above list?  I thought all the carded ones except for the Droids version, were repeats/repacks.  No?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 01:33 PM by Sir Real »

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: July 15, 2009, 01:51 PM »
Are there other unique 100% Boba Fett figures not in the above list?  I thought all the carded ones except for the Droids version, were repeats/repacks.  No?

You're right, without repeats and 400% figures, there are 14 unique figures.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: July 15, 2009, 02:17 PM »
I just had a momentary panic episode as I was thinking about the carded Droids Fett and now a regular release of the Droids Fett.  Rushed downstairs to see if I had left the carded version on the card - nope :o  Figured I'd screwed myself but it turns out there are lots of differences in the two versions, so all was good.  Whew. 
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: July 15, 2009, 02:53 PM »
I am Sith and I have a raging argument over the carded Kubricks.  I have not yet succumbed to opening the two carded figures that I have.  However, since I don't have any plans to collect/display the carded figures I really think its only a matter time.  No chasing carded figures saves me a lot of $$ right now.

Offline Sir Real

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: July 15, 2009, 03:15 PM »
Which two are those?  

For me, I had a ton of carded figures I was saving/not opening, including the Batman movie series, All the SW stuff, Kinnikuman, and several odd ones like a Japanese soccer player and singer.  I had all my others in cases, and every time I looked at my case display, I missed seeing the others, since they were some of my favorites.  I didn't want to maintain two different types of displays and so I opened all my carded figures.  The first one was a bit difficult but once I cased them all, I was happy I did it.

Having said that, I do still retain one figure on card: the Indiana Jones that came with the watch from last year.  I just like the card that much.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 03:16 PM by Sir Real »

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: July 15, 2009, 03:19 PM »
I am Sith and I have a raging argument over the carded Kubricks.  I have not yet succumbed to opening the two carded figures that I have.  However, since I don't have any plans to collect/display the carded figures I really think its only a matter time.  No chasing carded figures saves me a lot of $$ right now.

And I'm still trying to convince him to keep at least one of them carded in case he ever decides to reduce his collection and sell it to a certain friend of his...

Which two are those? 

If I may... Luke and the Blue Stars Snowtrooper...

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: July 15, 2009, 03:30 PM »
I am Sith and I have a raging argument over the carded Kubricks.  I have not yet succumbed to opening the two carded figures that I have.  However, since I don't have any plans to collect/display the carded figures I really think its only a matter time.  No chasing carded figures saves me a lot of $$ right now.

And I'm still trying to convince him to keep at least one of them carded in case he ever decides to reduce his collection and sell it to a certain friend of his...

By convincing, of course he means badgering....  ;)

Which two are those?  

If I may... Luke and the Blue Stars Snowtrooper...

Yep, I got the Carded Luke at a reasonable market price via eBay back when my collecting habits hit overdrive.  The Blue Stars Snowtrooper was acquired via a neighbor who has a brother living in Japan (sort of like Dark Helmet's brothers-fathers-sisters-uncles-newphews's former roommate type thing).  So in either case, I haven't really spent a lot of these carded figures so I'm not stressed out over the opening of them.  I just haven't gotten around to it (just in case!).  I do have one "loose" figure in the Black Hole Stormtrooper that I got off ebay as well.

Anyway, sorry for derailing the question at hand on the Boba Fett Collection... please resume all BF discussions now  ;)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 03:31 PM by BrentS »

Offline Crackbrick

• Jedi Padawan
  • Crackbrickhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: July 15, 2009, 04:12 PM »
Yikes!

Not counting Jango there are 13 100% Fetts.
(there are 3 Jangos:Series 9, 2 Pack and Box set version)

The only Unique Carded Fett is the Droids version that is different than the new Series one.
The carded Bape Fett is the same as the Vintage Secret from Series 1.
The carded Bounty Hunter version is the ROTJ Secret from Series 1.

Pretty sure all the 400% are just the 3 versions of the 100% ones from Series 1.

Didn't count Young Boba, would not mind getting that one though.
Anyone know what those run?

Sorry if I just repeated everything someone else may have posted.

Kubricks are fun...if you like stuff like this.

cb
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 04:16 PM by Crackbrick »
I Dream of Yumbos...