Author Topic: Jaxxon  (Read 5269 times)

Offline CookieeMonster

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Jaxxon
« on: January 4, 2009, 09:19 PM »
A new form of Jaxxon will be appearing here sooner or later, a sleeker more agile bunny footed Rocket Riding Rabbit.
« Last Edit: February 8, 2009, 01:38 PM by CookieeMonster »

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
Re: Jaxxon
« Reply #1 on: January 4, 2009, 10:08 PM »
Very cool! Well done. :)
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline CookieeMonster

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 5, 2009, 02:42 PM »
Hey not bad 24 looks and only one comment, is the character that hated.  :(

Oh well it would be nice to hear from others about this custom, and thank you David for the kind words.

Offline IncomT65

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 5, 2009, 05:15 PM »
Relax, cookiemonster, the customs section over here has been pretty quiet off late. And if you post your custom at various other boards (and rightfully so!), members will already have commented on it there anyway  ;)

And as you already know, I think you made one heck of an entrance into this community with a first custom looking like this. And knowing how you went about making it, only adds to its value.

By the way, I recently noticed that Super Battle Droids also have quite clowny feet  ;D

Offline CookieeMonster

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 5, 2009, 07:13 PM »
Fair dos Incom, your right in what you say I just dont have patience, sorry guys didnt mean to come off as a flaming ass.

And I havent noticed the Super Battle Droids large feet, do you mean on the figure or the Animated Character on screen or both.

Offline patreektherodian

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 5, 2009, 09:49 PM »
ya every body loves a reply but ya just got to roll with it

Offline IncomT65

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 6, 2009, 12:45 AM »

And I havent noticed the Super Battle Droids large feet, do you mean on the figure or the Animated Character on screen or both.

I mean the feet of the figure. I noticed it while working on one  ;)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 6, 2009, 11:08 AM »
One of the few EU characters I was familiar with and you nailed him. Great work.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline CookieeMonster

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 6, 2009, 01:03 PM »
Thanks guys and the next one I do I wont be so pushy, but you know how it is first custom and you want everybody to appreciate it as well, and leave a little comment.

Anycase the next one I am going to be working on soon is Amaiza Foxtrain, I am planning on doing all of the Marvel Star Wars Characters that are memorable, and a few you may recognise but not immediately - now I am going to put a disclaimer in here, I will be using artistic licence on these (the reason I am hoping Hasbro eventually relents and does the Marvel Star Wars characters some justice, instead of what they have done).

Offline IncomT65

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 6, 2009, 02:51 PM »
Foxtrain is quite a character to customize, but seeing how you handled Jaxxon, I have no doubt you'll surprise us again with your resourcefulness.

I made a custom Admiral Tower (from the Iskalon storyline) once and I'm also thinking of making more Marvel characters. One huge project that still hasn't gotten off the ground is making a Huh'k and a Stenaxer.

Offline CookieeMonster

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 6, 2009, 03:34 PM »
I am going to try those, for the H'uhk I am going to be looking at the 5 inch scale so I can get the height, as for the Stenax Warrior (I still dont know if there is anything out there that could be built on, I was thinking gargoyle figure base, but the Stenax Warrior is Skiny but Muscular, some of these are going to be a labor of love, others should come together nicely).

Admiral Tower should be easy enough with the New Imperials, and the eye from C-3PO with Salacious Crumb, and scarf from a G.I. joe or Han Solo (Sandstorm scene) and hat from Lt Jundland, the only thing is trying to get the likeness right headwise.
« Last Edit: January 6, 2009, 04:46 PM by CookieeMonster »

Offline Darth Depressis

• Jedi Padawan
  • i've never seen garbage eat garbage before
    • View Profile
    • http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Darth_Depressis
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2009, 08:37 PM »
great figure, gonna keep this one in mind while taking my own stab at it. can't wait to see your other planned pieces...