Collectibles > The Clone Wars '08-'13

CW Deluxe Figure & Vehicle Line

<< < (3/111) > >>

DoctorPadawan:
I agree with Sal on this completely.  The Can-Cell is one of the most annoying creatures (toy-wise) that Hasbro has made, and I'm sure that given their tremendous track record with fixing problems with old toys (yellow Anakin JSF sticker sheet with blue Obi-Wan JSF toy, I'm looking at you), this version will be the same old toy with the same old problems: loose joints, bizarre wing construction, and eventual wing warpage.

I'm going to go on the record here and place my bets on the "new deluxe" line being 15 bucks easy.  Less is more these days, you know.   :P

iFett:

--- Quote from: speedermike on January 27, 2009, 09:21 PM ---Didn't they make some comment about how they were trying to be green?

--- End quote ---

First time for me hearing that

--- Quote from: DoctorPadawan on January 27, 2009, 09:23 PM ---I'm going to go on the record here and place my bets on the "new deluxe" line being 15 bucks easy.  Less is more these days, you know.   :P

--- End quote ---

Easily - especially considering the boxed packaging.  Good call. 

Jayson:

--- Quote from: speedermike on January 27, 2009, 09:21 PM ---Is it just me, or is Hasbro going WAAAAY overboard with the packaging?  Didn't they make some comment about how they were trying to be green?  That's a huge box for such a tiny toy.  It fit fine on a card before, but this is just gross.

--- End quote ---

I think this mockup is a little misleading in terms of scale. I suspect the cardboard figure stand-in is maybe 80-90% of actual size and is giving the illusion of the packaging overkill.

Darth Broem:
I hope something gets packaged with a Crab Droid.  I want to pick up a few of those!

Jesse James:
Like a more accurately scaled and sculpted Crab Droid? :)

j/k...

sorta.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version