Author Topic: CW Deluxe Figure & Vehicle Line  (Read 56445 times)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: CW Deluxe Figure & Vehicle Line
« Reply #285 on: April 1, 2011, 10:28 PM »
Got that SOB!

Found Jesse tonight at Target, not the mintiest box in the world, but who cares. What a great feeling it was to finally lay eyes on him on a peg. It almost felt like some weird mirage.

The speeder is no big whoop but I kind of like the combination of previous clone sculpts they amalgamated into Jesse.

Wonder when we will see Castas, et al?
"Those fighting to be included in the ideal of equality are not being divisive; those fighting to keep those people out are."

Offline shmashwitdaclub

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: April 2, 2011, 08:33 AM »
yeah I found this set at Target 3 nights ago and forgot to post.  grats to u Mcmetal - I know you have been wanting this set.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: April 2, 2011, 10:27 PM »
Great find McMetal! Looks like I'll have to start hitting Targets again - I've been pretty much skipping them lately since they have been such a waste of time around here...
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: April 5, 2011, 05:08 PM »
Found my Jesse Barc at a Target as well-  ;D

When is the new mini-rig line supposed to replace the current deluxe sets?

Online JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: April 7, 2011, 01:50 PM »
Target is the place to be if you want Jesse.  I found mine last night.
"After Tuesday even the calendar goes W T F. "

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #290 on: April 7, 2011, 04:34 PM »
i don't go there that often.  I'm more at Wal-Mart.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: April 7, 2011, 04:55 PM »
I saw two Jesse w/ BARC sets at WM today, so it's showing up at Target and WM.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: April 7, 2011, 07:02 PM »
I picked up another Jesse at Walmart today too, Jesse.  :D
"Those fighting to be included in the ideal of equality are not being divisive; those fighting to keep those people out are."

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: April 7, 2011, 11:37 PM »
I was able to score my opener Jesse at Target and then my MIB Jesse at a WalMart - both on the way home from work this evening.

I'd love to score a second one to open at some point, but at least I don't need to go crazy looking for the ones I needed for the mint-in-package and opened collections....

In reference to Dan's question earlier - do those smaller deluxe vehicles shown at Toy Fair replace this line or are they just new entries in future assortments? I thought those were just the next releases in this same line - same price point, same packaging, etc...
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #294 on: April 8, 2011, 01:02 AM »
They're part of the same line, nothing changing.  Prices could go up or down I suppose of course, but they're just future waves of the Deluxe Fig w/Vehicle line is all.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: April 8, 2011, 09:46 AM »
They're part of the same line, nothing changing.  Prices could go up or down I suppose of course, but they're just future waves of the Deluxe Fig w/Vehicle line is all.

Yep, future waves...the first of which was supposed to have been out last month.  ???

Considering Jesse was about 4 months late to the party, I figure we may see that next wave with Castas, Boba and Grievous sometime around SDCC.

Pete - glad you found your Jesses! I may have an extra if you need it, I am up to 3 now but I had to put one up for auction to try and mitigate the price raping I was forced to endure. Don't think I want any openers either...

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: April 14, 2011, 03:45 PM »
Pete - glad you found your Jesses! I may have an extra if you need it, I am up to 3 now but I had to put one up for auction to try and mitigate the price raping I was forced to endure. Don't think I want any openers either...

Thanks for the offer McMetal! I actually found a second opener yesterday morning so I'm good now - I never army build more than two of the deluxe sets.
Peter

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: April 19, 2011, 07:29 PM »
http://potf2.com/potj/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16486

DAYUM!

No mention of these at Toyfair?

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: April 19, 2011, 09:30 PM »
I saw those the other day. I think they look very cool. It'll be nice to get a partner (Buzz) for Draa, and hopefully the ARF is an indication that some Ryloth figures (Keeli and Di) aren't far behind. The BARC speeder looks to be a minor retool, using the 2005 deluxe sculpt with landing gear with a full front portion. It's possible that the AT-RT has some additional leg articulation, but I'm not holding my breath... it's nice to know that the Buzz and BARC set isn't a total repaint.

Also, judging by the shots of the backs of the packages the upcoming "mini-rig" vehicles might not be too far off.

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: April 20, 2011, 01:20 AM »
Wal-Mart exclusives, perhaps that's why no mention. Or did they mention exclusives? I can't remember. They are rounding out the second Geonosis Battle, though so much of it is exclusives.

What episode is the AT-RT from?