Author Topic: CW Deluxe Figure & Vehicle Line  (Read 164661 times)

Offline TheSon

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: CW Deluxe Figure & Vehicle Line
« Reply #390 on: September 2, 2011, 06:36 AM »
I keep checking HTS. At some point those Baby Bobas are going to be ready and they may have to offer them on HTS to keep product from backing up. I have yet to see a deluxe that disappeared. Just think about how many Jesses you see now. I am hoping for a discount score somewhere down the line.

Offline TheSon

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: September 2, 2011, 06:39 AM »
Update:

The droids and zillo packs are now in stock at HTS. Still no more Y-wings...

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: September 2, 2011, 09:06 AM »
I actually bought the mini Y-Wing off HTS when it first went up, but those jackholes at the warehouse sent me one that was so beat up it is simply unacceptable. And since I don't feel like wasting more money by returning it, I am stuck with the stupid thing until I can find one in a store to replace it.

Of course I already missed the $4 deal at Target apparently, but I can't even find this crummy rig at TRU or Walmart either, and I have looked in VA, GA, DC, and MO.

I'd buy the Droid BP too, but I refuse to pay over the retail price, so I have to wait for them to run a sale or get a sweet promo code that negates the brutal shipping fees. Then again, I'm sure they would just send me one with a smushed corner or some other BS that would also render it useless to my MOC collection.

It just seems hopeless all around lately with the enromous glut of older crap that is still inundating the pegs. There is no reason the Flamthrower Clone or Jungle ARF Trooper should even still be in circulation right now. Those figures are MONTHS old.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline darth_sidious

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: September 2, 2011, 10:03 AM »
I've only picked up Castas so far, not a fan of the pricepoint.  I wish they'd give us some beasts as well, how about a Blurrg from the CW?!  ;)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #394 on: September 2, 2011, 01:11 PM »
Beasts would be nice...  The thing they ride on Ryloth was what I wanted.  Probably the same thing you said Sidious, but yeah, I've wanted that thing in this line for a while.  The things they ride on the pirate planet would be swell too.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline darth_sidious

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: September 2, 2011, 01:15 PM »
Yes, the Blurrgs were what they rode on Ryloth, they also made an appearance in one of the Ewok movies, as well as video games!

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Blurrg

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: September 6, 2011, 06:20 PM »
What do you think the odds are that in 2012 they'll dig out Maul's Sith Attack Speeder for the deluxe line and give it to Savage Opress. Maybe the Gungan cannon will return, too...seems less likely, though, even with Gungan set to appear on TCW.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #397 on: September 6, 2011, 08:55 PM »
I wouldn't mind seeing some stuff like that...  Gungan Mini-Sub, etc.  That'd actually be somewhat welcome.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: September 9, 2011, 02:58 AM »
What do you think the odds are that in 2012 they'll dig out Maul's Sith Attack Speeder for the deluxe line and give it to Savage Opress. Maybe the Gungan cannon will return, too...seems less likely, though, even with Gungan set to appear on TCW.

Oh gosh how badly I hope that happens... :-X

OR (please be reading this, Hasbro) just deliver the all-new Maul that's coming up soon and retool the speeder so that they can be included in the line - it would be like the set from 1999! Think of how fast that would sell at retail!
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #399 on: September 9, 2011, 03:00 AM »
I'm really curious to see if the Deluxe Line gets ANY film stuff though...  Last word from Hasbro wasn't too keen on that it seemed.   :-\

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: September 13, 2011, 11:06 AM »
Rebelscum reports that AT-RT with Boil, BARC with Jesse and Freeco speeder with Obi-Wan are appearing in the newer packaging (now without the backdrop  :( ) So much for getting rid of the older peg warmers! (Only Target made that effort, though.) Jesse and even Boil I can understand, but if they had to keep shipping Freecos, they should've done the Clone Trooper one.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #401 on: September 15, 2011, 12:28 PM »
Anyone hearing anything about those Walmart exclusives yet? 

I thought they might show up with the Blu-Rays, but no one has said anything yet...  maybe they are waiting for CW Season 3 to hit stores?

Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #402 on: September 15, 2011, 12:47 PM »
Yeah I've been wanting that ATRT for a while now.  Weird that these have sort of drifted out of the thoughts of a lot of folks.

Offline darth_sidious

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: September 15, 2011, 12:49 PM »
Maybe they are waiting to put an actual Captain Keeli figure in that pack!  :P

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: September 15, 2011, 03:07 PM »
I haven't forgotten about these, but I can't even find stuff that has been out for weeks (*Wave 10 & 12*) so I can only worry so much about cool stuff on the horizon. I agree it seems like it would have been best to have these on the shelves by now to take advantage of the big media push, but whateves.

There have been no reported sightings of these stateside that I am aware, but I believe Toy Palace has had both available for awhile now.

Still waiting on those new DVD 2-packs too...
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy