Author Topic: LEGO Sale  (Read 7510 times)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
Re: LEGO Sale
« Reply #30 on: May 5, 2011, 09:53 AM »
So I ended up cancelling my online order for the Tantive yesterday afternoon since some dude named Dan picked me one up locally and what did LEGO end up shipping me last night for free?  A Barf Trooper.  I'll stick him with my chrome stormies somewheres.

Neat deal...   8)
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Adrian

• Jedi Initiate
  • Follow me you will
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2011, 02:03 PM »
awesome!

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 9, 2011, 03:05 PM »
A4N4M4V 

30% off @Barnes and Noble.  Free shipping over $25 purchase.  Tempted to bite on the LEGO Republic Frigate 7964 but I already own the Ep1 version.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #33 on: August 9, 2011, 04:12 PM »
That's a good deal.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2011, 07:47 PM »
All SW Legos are on sale this week at Target...$14 off the MF, $5 a lot of the other sets

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Knight
  • I am now using steroids to enhance my posts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2011, 01:36 PM »
Has there been any version of the Battle Droid Carrier Vehicle that is in the "Battle of Naboo" set on sale at Target this week ever before. Hasbro/Titanium or whatever? I'm trying to decide if the $20 makes it a must buy.
"A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about, how many people can make you feel rare?"

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I'm a dude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2011, 01:59 PM »
Has there been any version of the Battle Droid Carrier Vehicle that is in the "Battle of Naboo" set on sale at Target this week ever before. Hasbro/Titanium or whatever? I'm trying to decide if the $20 makes it a must buy.

I was tempted by that one as well.  How many Battle Droids does it come with?  Might be worth it for the BD army alone.
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2011, 02:10 PM »
I think it's just two BDs and two Gungans.
"A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about, how many people can make you feel rare?"

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I'm a dude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2011, 08:18 PM »
I think it's just two BDs and two Gungans.

Okay, pass.
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Knight
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2011, 01:42 AM »
I thought it was 2 Pilot BDs and like 8 regular BDs...

Also I think they made a Battle Droid carrier way back in the early 2000s but it's obviously long out of production

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2011, 08:39 AM »
I thought it was 2 Pilot BDs and like 8 regular BDs...

Also I think they made a Battle Droid carrier way back in the early 2000s but it's obviously long out of production

Sweet. Guess I only looked at the picture and decided reading was way too hard.

Offline solrac

• Jedi Initiate
  • fett-ish
    • View Profile
    • bounties
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2011, 03:11 AM »
Got the Ewok set and the Battle droid carrier plus the mando and clone small packs. They were all on sale at Target. the Ewok set is great, one of the best Ewok items ever make.
He's no good to me open

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Knight
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2011, 12:59 AM »
All SW LEGOs are 25% off at TRU Friday and Saturday (August 26-27)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I'm a dude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 9, 2011, 08:57 AM »
This week's Fri/Sat sale is the buy one get another 50% off, and they are including a free Harry Potter Trolley with purchases over $30.  Not a bad deal.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2011, 02:17 AM »
If people are curious, Target had a bunch of tags out that said a now out-of-stock Lego set that was on sale can be swapped with in-stock sets, and almost all the in-stock were Star Wars sets you could now get for the sale price.

Anyone else notice this?  Looks really good for getting some sweet SW Lego deals.

And man, the new Knight sets are everythign I always wanted as a kid...  Village **** like blacksmith shops and barns/mills...  Knights with classic medeival armor like norman helmets, chainmail, and that new Sugarloaf helmet is bitchin'.

I feel old but want to buy the village stuff so bad.  I have literally hundreds of mini-figures of the old knight sets going back to the yellow brick knights.  That was easily my favorite way to play with Legos.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77