Author Topic: Target Geonosis Arena 2-Packs  (Read 63215 times)

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Target Geonosis Arena 2-Packs
« Reply #195 on: January 5, 2010, 08:57 AM »
I bought most of the Danva sets I found (for the Battle Droid) and the Fisto sets for the Geonosians.

I'd have loved to have seen a set with both a BD and Geo in them so I wouldn't be stuck with so many Danvas and Fistos.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 5, 2010, 08:59 AM »
Wow, most of the stores I've been stopping by still have a complete set or two.  I haven't noticed any of them selling better than the rest - seems like they're all sitting.

I notice the same.  Makes you wonder why these didn't make it to clearance with everything else.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: January 5, 2010, 09:34 AM »
Wow, most of the stores I've been stopping by still have a complete set or two.  I haven't noticed any of them selling better than the rest - seems like they're all sitting.

I notice the same.  Makes you wonder why these didn't make it to clearance with everything else.

In the voice of Yoda: "Oh they willl.  They willllll!"
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #198 on: January 5, 2010, 11:47 PM »
I'd have loved to have seen a set with both a BD and Geo in them so I wouldn't be stuck with so many Danvas and Fistos.

Sal, PM sent on those, I may be able to help you with you problem.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 6, 2010, 08:31 AM »

Sal, PM sent on those, I may be able to help you with you problem.

Reply sent back and thanks. I think you'll like the offer.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #200 on: January 20, 2010, 02:04 PM »
I hit a Target store over lunch and I can confirm the reports that started popping up on the 'net last night - the Geonosis Arena 2-Packs are now ringing up at $6.99 each. 

There is no clearance sticker or sale sign to indicate the price cut, but they definitely scan at the $6.99 price.  If you were waiting for "clearance", this is just as good. ;)
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 20, 2010, 02:14 PM »
I might finally cave on these.  I wonder what's up with Target not tagging these right, but I'm not complaining.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 20, 2010, 02:16 PM »
I might finally cave on these.  I wonder what's up with Target not tagging these right, but I'm not complaining.

That's weird if it's at more than one store. Target is so anal about things being marked correctly when they take a price cut. They are supposed to have a price cut balloon and a label that states new and old price.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #203 on: January 20, 2010, 02:21 PM »
Target is so anal about things being marked correctly when they take a price cut.

In addition to the Arena sets, there are a number of GI Joe DPCIs that are scanning cheaper than the pegs read...  I guess Target's just getting lazy.   :P
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender