Author Topic: Recent Clone Wars Finds/Purchases  (Read 335951 times)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Clone Wars Finds/Purchases
« Reply #300 on: April 20, 2010, 11:36 AM »
They are $14.99 (as I reported last thursday over a Yak.)  ;)

I must have read right over the price the other day - I swear it wasn't there earlier.    :)
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #301 on: April 20, 2010, 11:38 AM »
They are $14.99 (as I reported last thursday over a Yak.)  ;)

I must have read right over the price the other day - I swear it wasn't there earlier.    :)

Oops, I updated it later, but I had it on our facebook page last week.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 11:39 AM by Jayson »
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: April 22, 2010, 08:17 AM »
Finally having some luck with the final Red/White Clone Wars wave, I scored the following last night:

3x Magnaguard v2
2x Captain Rex in Cold Weather Gear
1x Firefighter Droid
1x Snow Gear Obi-Wan Kenobi

So for this wave I'm down to just needing three more Firefighter Droids and I'll be done with Clone Wars until the "Shadow of the Darkside" packaging starts to hit.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: April 22, 2010, 09:54 AM »
Awesome Pete, nice work! I assume you scored those at Walmart?

I'm still clusterhunting all over for the new BP's, but during my travels I have noticed that there are no new figures around here anymore. I only saw the MagnaGuard 1 time, which was weeks ago.

No one seems to be restocking any of the 2010 waves anymore either. Walmart has still never gotten Wave 1, and Target has still never gotten Wave 3. Even Wave 2 has dried up aside from Snow Ani who seems to be the pegwarmer of the lot.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: April 22, 2010, 05:41 PM »
Awesome Pete, nice work! I assume you scored those at Walmart?

No - TRU actually. I haven't really been hitting WM or Target lately since I've been mostly focusing on getting the EU wave and the Force Unleashed box sets.

Have these been hitting again in WMs? They hit once around here and didn't seem to be replenished, then the Whorm Loathsom wave/curse came through and that's all Targets and WMs seem to have had lately, more and more cases of that eight month old case.

Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: April 23, 2010, 09:03 PM »
Hit up a TRU this morning hoping to score the EU wave, instead I was able to score another Firefighter Droid - only two more to get and I'll be done with CW until August!!!
Peter

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 1, 2010, 01:04 PM »
Although I've been catching up w/ the TCW collections, it upsets me that Targets in my area only put up Waves 1-5 of the red-phase collection. The wave including Luminara is seldom seen on-shelf, and I have never seen the wave which includes Adventure Padme.

Which pretty much halts any chance of seeing 2010 Waves 1-3, which is a shame because these are probably the best waves from the collection thus far.
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 1, 2010, 08:19 PM »
Got my TRU.com order of four more Firefighter Droids yesterday - that means I'm done with Clone Wars until August!!!! Yeah!!!
Peter

Offline Captain Piet

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Ph.Geek.com
« Reply #308 on: May 2, 2010, 12:17 PM »
Got my TRU.com order of four more Firefighter Droids yesterday - that means I'm done with Clone Wars until August!!!! Yeah!!!

Thre three I got from anotheR Site came Thursday, so I'm done with the exception of another AT-RT I'd like.
Co-founder and contributor, PhGeek.com
"Dissertations in geek culture"
Podcasts every Wednesday on iTunes or http://phgeek.podbean.com/
Like us on Facebook, follow on Twitter @Geekswillrise

Offline STARKILLER

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 9, 2010, 03:20 PM »
just scored a cold weather rex and magnaguard at tru,lovin this price cut  ;D

Offline STARKILLER

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 12, 2010, 04:00 PM »
bought another magnaguard at tru,LOVE this sale!!

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: May 13, 2010, 09:49 AM »

What's wrong with your TRU that they keep stocking new TCW figures? Don't they realize this is against their business model of only stocking Clone Wars figures from 2009?

I literally might have a heart attack if I walked into a TRU around here and found a Clone Wars figures less than six months old.

You can't even order a Magnaguard direct from Hasbro! I guess my dreams of finding one for opening is dead.

Offline STARKILLER

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: May 13, 2010, 11:44 AM »

What's wrong with your TRU that they keep stocking new TCW figures? Don't they realize this is against their business model of only stocking Clone Wars figures from 2009?

I literally might have a heart attack if I walked into a TRU around here and found a Clone Wars figures less than six months old.

You can't even order a Magnaguard direct from Hasbro! I guess my dreams of finding one for opening is dead.
lol,u are gonna hate me but i found and bought another cold weather rex today,also saw 2 more magnaguards,if it makes u feel any better it was at a different tru  :P  
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 11:45 AM by STARKILLER »

Offline STARKILLER

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: May 13, 2010, 11:49 AM »
in light of McMetal's post i would just like to throw this out there,up until about a week ago i did not even see wave 2 with sidious,heck,i have only seen that wave in full 1 time at wal mart back in march,so dont feel bad man,on the other hand i am sure they will be hitting ur area soon,heck,if they are hitting here then they should be everywhere being we rarely get squat 

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: May 13, 2010, 12:19 PM »
Oh they hit here alright but if you blinked you missed them. I have all of them MOC but I wanted some extras for opening and there are none to be found. :(

Maybe we'll see some this summer.