Community > Site Feedback, Suggestions, and Help

The New JediDefender - Have Any Suggestions?

<< < (17/18) > >>

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Carpeteria3000 on December  7, 2009, 12:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: JediJman on December  7, 2009, 11:13 AM ---Rebel Soldier?  Hmmn...I don't even remember that.  I thought I had a clone trooper prior to this one.  Do I have a stalker?  Better watch out for flying pizza Carpet.

--- End quote ---

JJ = Jesse James, darling.

--- End quote ---

As usual, your attention to detail comes shining through.

Jedi Jman.

Carpeteria3000:
And as usual, your reading comprehension is dreadfully lacking, as yes, I'm aware of your screen name here having two letter J's, but when I wrote:

--- Quote from: Carpeteria3000 ---Yeah, JJ, why don't you go back to that cute little Rebel Soldier pic you used to use? He was so darling.

--- End quote ---

I was writing directly to Jesse James in reference to your suggesting that he change his avatar. I was suggesting he change back to his previous avatar, the darling little Rebel Soldier pic he used to much fame and attention. I can't imagine why I would suggest that you would change your own avatar when the subject was on Jesse's. Nothing more - it's as simple as that, sir.

JediJman:
Okay, here's your full post:

--- Quote from: Carpeteria3000 on December  7, 2009, 07:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: JediJman on December  6, 2009, 10:26 PM ---Yeah yeah yeah, but are you going to change your avatar?  Seriously, I'm going to have nightmares tonight.   :o

--- End quote ---

Yeah, JJ, why don't you go back to that cute little Rebel Soldier pic you used to use? He was so darling.

--- End quote ---

Seeing as how you quoted me and then referenced JJ, it's pretty unclear which of us you're referencing.  But of course, you're never wrong in your little imaginary carpet world. 

Carpeteria3000:
The issue was Jesse changing his avatar. Not you. Why would you changing your own avatar save you from the "nightmares" induced by Jesse's avatar? That makes no sense. And as you so eloquently pointed out, you never had a Rebel Soldier avatar, so one would likely make the leap to judgment that I wasn't addressing you, but hey, I guess it's really unclear.

JesseVader08:
Since this has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand, shall we just drop it?  Save this BS for where it belongs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version