Author Topic: wai's feedback  (Read 4133 times)

Offline Thomas Grey

• Jedi Padawan
  • What are you laughing at fuzzball?
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
wai's feedback
« on: July 9, 2003, 03:54 PM »
When I received my package all was there and in good order. Wai fulfilled his end and he has proven to me that he is worth trading with. While the wait was frustrating and this post caused some concern, he completed the trade as promised. No matter what has been done in the past, he has begun to re-establish himself as a 'Good Trader'. His offer to send first is a statement that he intends to reclaim his good name and I think he has done that here.
« Last Edit: July 9, 2003, 06:39 PM by JediMAC »
"There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny."

Offline Thomas Grey

• Jedi Padawan
  • What are you laughing at fuzzball?
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: wai's feedback
« Reply #1 on: February 2, 2004, 04:14 PM »
Have not completed a trade with Wai yet. He still needs to decide what he wants from me. Wai sent 3 nice figures to me in good faith and to honor his promise of sending first.

He still has to decide what he wants from me as I realized at the last moment I did not have a figure that he requested. This transaction will be fulfilled soon.

I just wanted to write and say that Wai is worth trading with and he honors his word. The figures arrived in great condition and in a timely manner. Wai hooked me up and I recommend you give him a try.
"There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny."

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2004, 11:59 PM »
Had my first trade with Wai completed today.  

My item was packed very well, the item was shipped on the date promised and the communication was excellent, especially considering we used PMs and Wai is not always on here.  I would trade with him again with no reservations.  Thanks Wai.  Love my Fett.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Hemish

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 8, 2004, 12:22 AM »
Ok i had my first trade with Wai

Now things here took a rough turn and it was unfortunate that they did, because the stuff Wai sent was packed perfectly and arrived to me in pristine condition.
The problem being there was no comminication and essentialy what there was , was a lie(being told it had been sent when it hadn't) and i had to wait ages for the items(almost 4 months), only after the mention of fraud charges did i get a reply from Wai.

Ok so would i trade with Wai again?

Yes i would but i would need for him to send his side of it first.
Other than the way things started he was good, it's just a shame the trade ended up where it did.
When a simple email telling me what was going on would have fixed the drama.
« Last Edit: September 8, 2004, 12:38 AM by Hemish »
The problem with America is stupidity I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #4 on: September 8, 2004, 01:01 AM »
As I mentioned elsewhere, the JD staff is happy to see this is resolved...  It's a shame it took so long though, and such hastle.

It's sorted out now though, so that's a plus at least.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Hemish

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 4, 2005, 06:58 PM »
Well
I said i would trade with Wai again , as long as he sent his items first.
I gave him a second chance and he came through, the kubriks he sent were packed perfectly and in mint condition and arrived quickly.
Thank you Wai, look for your parcel shortly

Hemish
The problem with America is stupidity I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself