Author Topic: CW Corporate Alliance Tank Droid  (Read 15852 times)

Offline tmanthegreat

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: CW Corporate Alliance Tank Droid
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2009, 01:47 PM »
I've had mine for over a month.  It is a very well done piece with lots of detail, an accurate sculpt, and realistic paint-work.  The "cockpits" are a nice feature, but I really like the rolling tank tread.  This vehicle is an example of what Hasbro designers can do when they put their minds to something... wish they had done more of that with the Y-Wing. 
Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it binds the galaxy together ;D

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2009, 09:54 AM »
Had mine for a while, but just opened it last night. Impressive little toy. Simple things like those working treads really sell it.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2009, 12:56 PM »
Had mine for a while, but just opened it last night. Impressive little toy. Simple things like those working treads really sell it.

Yeah, I'm surprised by the overall great designs of e Seperatist droid vehicles.

Started with a great hailfire droid, then the Homing Spider droid, then the Octuptarra (large one-although the figure sized one is good too, imo), now this tank snail) droid.

All really great designs and play features.

Hasbro has done a fairly good job at the Republic ships too. AT-TE was awesome, I dig the TX-130 tank (though I still wish the outriggers would slightly pivot). Though I do think they dropped the ball on the Turbo Tank a little.

I think the only two major complaints from the majority of us would be hella increased price and lack of "dirty" or "lived in" deco.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010