Collectibles > Kubricks

Medicom Toy Exhibition '09 (Parco Show)

(1/9) > >>

Jeff:
There are days when I really, really wish my japanese was better.  First reports out of the Parco show... 

- it sounds like a new DELUXE SERIES program will be launched.  From what I can translate, it sounds like the first two deluxe series were being shown at Parco.  It sounds like (and this hasn't been confirmed or fully explained yet) there may be some sort of "build a" something feature incorporated, which is what makes is a "deluxe" series...

- I have also heard (but not been able to confirm or corroborate) that a Kubrick AT-ST was shown - no idea if it's a "for sale" item or just set dressing for the exhibit.  Working to lock that down...

Again, it's all rumor for now, but it sounds cool so far...  hopefully I'll have more soon.  8)

I Am Sith:

--- Quote from: Jeff on June 19, 2009, 02:20 PM ---- I have also heard (but not been able to confirm or corroborate) that a Kubrick AT-ST was shown - no idea if it's a "for sale" item or just set dressing for the exhibit.  Working to lock that down...

--- End quote ---

HOLY :o!  If that's the case, I hope we get some more Ewoks to step on too!

Morgbug:

--- Quote from: I Am Sith on June 19, 2009, 03:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jeff on June 19, 2009, 02:20 PM ---- I have also heard (but not been able to confirm or corroborate) that a Kubrick AT-ST was shown - no idea if it's a "for sale" item or just set dressing for the exhibit.  Working to lock that down...

--- End quote ---

HOLY :o!  If that's the case, I hope we get some more Ewoks to step on too!

--- End quote ---

That's it.  I am NOT sending you your carded Kubs after that comment.  >:( >:( >:(

I Am Sith:

--- Quote from: Morgbug on June 19, 2009, 03:49 PM ---That's it.  I am NOT sending you your carded Kubs after that comment.  >:( >:( >:(

--- End quote ---

Heck, I thought you were going to like the fact that I said I wanted to use them as speed bumps...  Ok, no Ewoks then.  How about an AT-ST Driver and a Han in AT-ST Driver disguise?

BrentS:

--- Quote from: I Am Sith on June 19, 2009, 05:06 PM ---How about an AT-ST Driver and a Han in AT-ST Driver disguise?

--- End quote ---

Those are both cool ideas for future ROTJ figures.  A figure with a natural chase figure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version