I had a dream* about this series last night... here's how it went:
3:12 Luke = Jabba Head
3:12 R2-D2 = Jabba Body
3:12 Chewie = Jabba Tail
1:12 C-3PO = left dais piece
1:12 Bib = center dais piece
1:12 Amanaman = right dais piece
3:48 chase Ree-Yees = hooka pipe & railing
1:96 chase Squidface = Bubo
1:96 chase Weequay = Wol Cabbashite
- with the 3:12 heavy-pack figures, you could build Jabba
- with the 1:12 light-pack figures, you could build the dais
- with the "easy" chase you got to add the railiing/pipe
- with the "rare" chase you got to add the critters to build on the scene
That would effectively mean you could build 3:12 Jabbas and 1:12 dais in a box of 12, and with the 3:48 chase holding the railing, 3/4 of the dais' would be able to be completed. Interesting math, right?
* - please note again, this was just a dream... not based in any sort of fact.