Author Topic: Deluxe Series 1 - Jabba's Palace  (Read 173598 times)

Offline icruise

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Mighty Jabba's Collection
Re: Deluxe Series 1 - Jabba's Palace
« Reply #225 on: March 23, 2010, 04:54 AM »
Well, due to the high import cost surrounding the Kubricks and the general yen VS us dollar nonsense, this is the best we can get - A coupon code for US$5 off any Kubrick purchase.   The code is valid until the end of March 2010.

NCS Coupon Code  GC813479702855416

Not much, but its better than nothing....  the search for a cheap source continues.   :-\

I tried using this code just now and it says it's invalid. Did anyone else manage to use it?

Offline icruise

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 24, 2010, 07:06 AM »
Turns out I was putting the code into the "coupon" blank in the cart, rather than the "gift certificate" section that appears once you actually start to check out.

Offline Symposium

• Jedi Initiate
  • I have Kubrickulosis™
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 25, 2010, 09:07 AM »
Well based on this evangelion auction it looks like the chases have the same part the non-chase figs have.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Kubrick-Evangelion-2-0-You-can-not-Advance-EVA-8-pcs_W0QQitemZ360246866220QQcmdZ
"Pixelated beings are we, not this crude matter!"

Offline nerdlinger

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • Toy+Life
« Reply #228 on: April 20, 2010, 01:48 PM »
Well based on this evangelion auction it looks like the chases have the same part the non-chase figs have.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Kubrick-Evangelion-2-0-You-can-not-Advance-EVA-8-pcs_W0QQitemZ360246866220QQcmdZ

That makes sense. I figured they would handle it like that. I also got confirmation directly from Medicom that it will be one unique Jabba part/unique character - so one Jabba per display box. I've been bugging them about the chases too, but they're staying tight-lipped about it.  :P

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 8, 2010, 06:52 PM »
I don't know when it was added, but the NCS listing now says a ship date on or around June 20th. 43 more days to go....

Offline drewlam

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 9, 2010, 12:42 PM »
If anyone is ordering a master case and will have an extra complete set, please let me know.  I've pretty much been out of the kubrick scene since they started with the prequel figures, but now that they are back to OT I would like to get back in.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 9, 2010, 01:21 PM »
If anyone is ordering a master case and will have an extra complete set, please let me know.  I've pretty much been out of the kubrick scene since they started with the prequel figures, but now that they are back to OT I would like to get back in.

If all works out with the MC & it has extra sets you should be covered since you almost next door to me. Will keep you posted.  ;)

Offline buttheadsmate

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 17, 2010, 05:28 AM »

Bearing in mind that I was the buyer .....the part is identical. The chase figure is well worth the extra bucks.....for a change ;)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 25, 2010, 11:27 PM »
What's the countdown on these?  Aren't we just about a month away now?  Man I'm ready for some new Kubes.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline icruise

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 26, 2010, 01:00 AM »
I hope so. I'm really looking forward to these guys. I sort of hope the chases are nothing I will want, but I kind of doubt it.

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 26, 2010, 08:31 AM »
What's the countdown on these?  Aren't we just about a month away now?  Man I'm ready for some new Kubes.

According to the MCS preorder page, they expect to ship on or around June 20th-

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #236 on: June 18, 2010, 10:04 AM »
Just a reminder that this weekend is the Medicom Parco event (preview night in Japan was actually this morning our time) and every year they usually launch a series at the same time.  If they do sell this series at the show, we should start seeing Chases pop up over the next day or two. :)

Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 18, 2010, 01:37 PM »
The same seller that has the $160 BIN for the carded figure has Boxes of 12 of this series in hand and 'on-sale' for $270 per box ::)

Deluxe Series 1 BO12
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 01:38 PM by I Am Sith »
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline icruise

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 18, 2010, 05:02 PM »

We should be seeing the chases very soon then, right?

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 18, 2010, 09:37 PM »

We should be seeing the chases very soon then, right?

Yeah, should be any time now...
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today