Do we know for sure that the figures all have the same Jabba piece?
That is what Medicom said a while back and based on the auctions and pictures that are out there right now (see the pic back one page - each box shows you the Jabba part you are getting), it sure looks like each Jabba piece is linked to a certain figure.
- 3:12 R2 always comes with Jabba's torso
- 3:12 C3PO always comes with Jabba's head
- 2:12 Luke Skywalker always comes with ?
- 2:12 Chewbacca always comes with ?
- 1:12 Amanaman always comes with ?
- 1:12 Bib Fortuna always comes with dais-left
So, if you buy a box of 12, you'll have:
1x complete Jabba w/dais
1x [mixture of parts] - depends on what parts come with Luke & Chewie
1x tail-less Jabba (Head and torso only)
I'm still filling in the puzzle pieces... if the "dais-right and tail" pieces come with either Luke or Chewie, then you could end up with a second Jabba in a box of 12... he just wouldn't have the complete dais to sit on.
And, here's another look at Chase Bib... http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/132310886