Author Topic: Deluxe Series 2 - Hoth  (Read 28937 times)

Offline Adrian

• Jedi Initiate
  • Follow me you will
    • View Profile
Re: Deluxe Series 2 - Hoth
« Reply #255 on: June 3, 2011, 01:57 AM »

Great tip! But i do feel bad for the guy if the story of his child being sick is true. but yea hes bought a few kubs from me and turned around and tried to sell them at some horrendous price.
« Last Edit: June 3, 2011, 06:08 PM by Adrian »

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Everyone is ignorant, but on different subjects.
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 2, 2011, 08:54 AM »
Well I gave it my best shot on the yahoo japan ATST Driver.  I pumped $400 into my account and bid my max this morning, but still couldn't take the bid leader.  Still can't believe how much he goes for.   :P
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline ceedrus

• Youngling
  • You truly belong here with us among the clouds
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 2, 2011, 09:01 AM »
Well I gave it my best shot on the yahoo japan ATST Driver.  I pumped $400 into my account and bid my max this morning, but still couldn't take the bid leader.  Still can't believe how much he goes for.   :P

Damn ... Sorry to hear that.  That is one figure I am sure will not be added to my collection. unless I sell a kidney or my first born.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 2, 2011, 09:43 AM »

Damn ... Sorry to hear that.  That is one figure I am sure will not be added to my collection. unless I sell a kidney or my first born.

I hear that.  Hammerhead in the $300's is bad enough.  I can't believe I'm willing to lay out $400 for a little plastic figure and I'm denied!  Amazing...
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 2, 2011, 10:02 AM »
Wow... that is just incredible. I don't know what the future holds for the dx chases, but just about every past chase or special release has seen a spike, and an eventual decline, even if it took years.
I find myself really wanting a hammerhead (and even Owen), but past re-releases, particularly on a card (Anakin spirit, series 1 chase fetts, Dagobah vader, boxed luke and han stormie, even hibernation sickness han saw another release) make me think I can wait and see what happens.

Offline Crackbrick

• Jedi Padawan
  • Crackbrickhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 2, 2011, 10:54 PM »
I'm glad I went to rehab for these things and got out when I did.

CB
I Dream of Yumbos...

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 3, 2011, 10:46 AM »

It went for $414.  Congrats to they winner!  Guess there is hope of finding one for around $400 or less...   :-\

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 24, 2011, 11:10 AM »
Well, I'm out of the AT-ST Driver market at long last.  Picked up one on Yahoo Japan for $361 this morning.  Pretty happy with the price, even though it's going to be over $400 with fees and shipping.   8)

4 to go...

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 24, 2011, 11:44 AM »
Pretty happy with the price, even though it's going to be over $400

Sad state of affairs when this is a true statement.   ;D

Offline Bobajode

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 24, 2011, 12:07 PM »
4 to go...

You Sir seem to be on a mission lately 8)

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 24, 2011, 12:19 PM »
Congrats, Justin! What are the 4 you have left?

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 24, 2011, 01:35 PM »
Yeah, I have the bug pretty bad right now.  Thankfully I am looking for some of the less expensive rares...

Maul With Speeder
Holo Yoda
Droids R2
S1 Prototype Fett (red and yellow gloves)

They are all lower priority, so I will probably take a break for a while.  Might nab some repeats like the Han/Luke 2pk down the road, but for now its just sit tight and wait for DX4.   8)

Offline ceedrus

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 24, 2011, 03:36 PM »
Congrats on the ATST that's a nice score Justin.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 25, 2011, 04:36 PM »
Congrats on the ATST that's a nice score Justin.

Thanks.  Appreciate the head's up from a few folks here who knew I was looking for it.  I cannot wait for this guy to arrive!

Offline ceedrus

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 25, 2011, 09:18 PM »
If they happen to pack 2 in there .. Hit me up lol  ;)