Author Topic: Deluxe Series 3 - Tatooine  (Read 26690 times)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Council Member
  • i stay down with my demons
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Re: Deluxe Series 3 - Tatooine
« Reply #390 on: September 9, 2011, 10:42 AM »
All totaled, the Dlx 3 set of 9 ended up costing me about $625.  UGH.

Congrats on finishing it up, very cool.  Someday when the kids are all out of college (you know 22+ years from now  ::)) I'll be able to go back and finish off my DX sets. :P
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
Follow me on Twitter - @jedidefender / @jlsmentek

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Everyone is ignorant, but on different subjects.
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: September 9, 2011, 11:02 AM »

Congrats on finishing it up, very cool.  Someday when the kids are all out of college (you know 22+ years from now  ::)) I'll be able to go back and finish off my DX sets. :P

Thanks.  I'm sure you will be able to find most of this stuff for a fraction of the price a year or two down the road.
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: September 9, 2011, 05:14 PM »
Yeah, at someone's garage sale for 3 for $5.   :-\

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #393 on: September 10, 2011, 12:32 PM »

Hahaha I feel the same way except its when I finish my docotoral program. I am so far behind since i started back at it.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: September 10, 2011, 10:10 PM »
Well, you've got have priorities in life.  I have a lot of great Kubes, but my kids haven't eaten since May...  ;)
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline Bobajode

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: September 12, 2011, 04:41 AM »
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140603214208?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649[url]

Looks like Hammerhead's going nowhere. Starting bid was the same price as the last one that sold. Maybe if we all resist the high prices they'll come down quicker  ;D

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: September 12, 2011, 09:17 AM »
The previous one that sold went for $400 plus international shipping I think.  Would definitely be nice so prices come down vs. The AtSt Driver and even Owen going up.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: September 14, 2011, 10:36 PM »
My spare Hammerhead is now spoken for.

Offline Jonny

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: September 15, 2011, 04:30 PM »
My DX3 Owen arrived today in perfect condition!!! Delighted to have this wave completed. Compared to Hammerhead he's a pretty boring figure though...Hopefully we will see the end of DX waves after DX4 and get back to 9 figure waves with $100-$125 chases!!!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: September 15, 2011, 06:40 PM »
My DX3 Owen arrived today in perfect condition!!! Delighted to have this wave completed. Compared to Hammerhead he's a pretty boring figure though...Hopefully we will see the end of DX waves after DX4 and get back to 9 figure waves with $100-$125 chases!!!

Congrats Jonny!  Bet it feels good to have the full set!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: September 19, 2011, 02:18 PM »

Offline Bobajode

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: September 19, 2011, 02:44 PM »
And no International Shipping  :(

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: September 19, 2011, 03:11 PM »

What country are you in?  I could buy it on Ebay and send to you if you're honestly interested in it...

Offline Bobajode

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: September 19, 2011, 05:16 PM »

What country are you in?  I could buy it on Ebay and send to you if you're honestly interested in it...
Thanks for the offer, much appreciated but I should've added I couldn't afford the figure not just the shipping!!! ;D :-[

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: September 19, 2011, 10:53 PM »
No problemo.

Owen arrived in the mail today - WOOHOO!  I wasn't all that excited about him at first, but I like him more after getting a close up look.   The tunic is pretty well detailed and even has a little hoodie jutting out in the back.  I like the face detail on him as well.  He's a distant second to Hammerhead in this wave, but still a nice addition to the wave.