Collectibles > The Legacy Collection

TRU Force Unleashed Box Sets (was Legacy Wave 14)

(1/37) > >>

Scott:
Wave 13 will be a new FU Wave

Darth_Anton:
Maybe by then I will have actually played the game.

David:
Great news! There are a few characters that spring to mind. I'm gonna assume it's a six figure wave.

-Vader's Secret Apprentice (repack)
-Shaak Ti
-Kazdan Paratus
-Rogue Jedi
-Wookiee Warrior (resculpt)
-that Rodian from Raxus Prime
B-A-D - PROXY

Theta 288:
I will like for them to make accurate Royal guards with the right armor plates. The Shadow guard they made was a repaint of the previous figure with not modifications..... That is cheating  ::)

As for the Stormey Commander... I would love to be part of Basic figure... I didnt have a chance to know untill it was too late, woulnd buy a scalped free figure for $40 bucks... My kids need to eat  ::)

I like very much TFU saga... I think its a Nice story & Kashyyyk is my favorite planet.

Would be nice to see:

1) Maris horned Rancor

2) The Rogue Shadow-not Lego

3) Some accurate R.G. Shadow (Black),Red,Blue

4) Some of these customs & more ---->

Jesse James:
Good customs there...

I'd say of those, Shaak Ti, the apprentice, and the crazy junk Jedi all would make my wave list.  I would like to see a Rebel Trooper from the game too since they got their fair share of time, and we got 2 troopers for the Empire in the last wave (not counting the 3-packs too).  Honestly though, I could live without those Stormtrooper repaints and such. 

Unless the armor is wildly different from Stormtrooper armor, I'm not really interested...  Rather see the Rebels get a figure in the wave, and then the "mains".  Proxy, another Apprentice figure like pictured above there, Shaak Ti, maybe a blind Rahm Kota, etc.

And definitely NO Vader.  I doubt they listen to that though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version