Author Topic: TRU Force Unleashed Box Sets (was Legacy Wave 14)  (Read 85454 times)

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Force Unleashed Box Set (was Legacy Wave 14)
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2009, 06:00 PM »
Maybe Hasbro will give Maris Brood SA legs! And it would be a good oppurtunity for them to give the Sith Stalker's figure a removable helmet, like in the TFU downloadable Jedi Temple level. Both would be part of those "just different enough to make you mad" kind of figures...

It would be a good opportunity but they won't. Much like the McQuarrie Concept repack sets, these will be repacks too. The question is which version of Maris will be included - the gray skin or pink skin version?

If Hasbro were to re-release Maris, it would most likely be with the gray skin. That was more realistic to the video game, since Felucia is so wild and dirty, and Maris has been living there for a long time.
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline Theta 288

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2009, 12:34 AM »
I look foward fothe the articulated Shak-T & whatever comes

They need to re-sculpt Galen's likeness too.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 03:19 PM by Theta 288 »

Offline Theta 288

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2009, 03:28 PM »
I look foward for these, hope it gets in the wish list soon.

Shadow-guard again in bk,blue,red & correct armor plates, smaller mask,capeless, cuz they gived us the same Saga RG's sculpt but in black, used for the N-Wii SG too... pic

i like the Storm  with snowtrooper parts  :)  
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 10:55 AM by Jeff »

Offline EpicGon

• Jedi Padawan
  • The life so short, the craft so large to learn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2009, 01:00 AM »
Very advanced Shadow guard, looks like a kitbash among stormtrooper, shadow guard, tsc imperial gunner for the belt and snowtrooper skirt.

Offline Jabba the Slug

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2009, 01:49 AM »
SOOOO news came out that the new boxed sets would be released with some repaints but MOSTLY new figures. Now that's news! Let the speculation begin! (Startin' with me!)  ;D

So maybe we'll get a new Emperor's guard with that lightsaber thingy, with more articulation and significant quality. Shaak Ti's already out (she'll be in an EU-themed wave  :D) So who else is there besides Galen Marek? Hasbro could certainly do a Darth Phobos  :o or Darth Desolus  :o. That would be ideal to be sold in one set.... so who else from this great video game can Hasbro make??
"'Want to see a trick I learned at the Sith Temple? It's called "'Force Choke.'"

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2009, 02:14 AM »
I think Leebo, or whatever he is, would be an option...  I think the junk Jedi would be a good choice as well (forget his name).  A "battle damaged" blind Rahm Kota would also make sense.  There's a significant number of options from the game.  I think Hasbro would stick to the "core" characters and army builders, avoiding anything too secondary otherwise.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2009, 01:15 PM »
I can't recall, has Proxy been confirmed yet? If not single carded, then this would be a VERY opportune place to out that figure in.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2009, 05:03 PM »
I can't recall, has Proxy been confirmed yet? If not single carded, then this would be a VERY opportune place to out that figure in.

Yeah, PRoxy...  Not Leebo.  Wrong ****** EU droid.  :P
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2009, 05:34 PM »
It also sounds like the open jacket booby teasing Juno is coming too. I can see them tossing in one of the Sith Lords Desoleous or the Female one in these packs. I can see a lot of "bosses" making the cut. I really look forward to these sets, I loved every TFU item they made with the exception of the Stormtrooper 3 packs.

Yeah, PRoxy...  Not Leebo.  Wrong ****** EU droid.  :P
I am with you. Leebo will make it out one day with a new Don Johnson looking Dash Rendar from the cover of the N64 game cover.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2009, 05:38 PM »
I think that if Hasbro decides to pull the trigger, we'll probably get a new Dash Rendar with Leebo in a SOTE comic 2-pack.

I for one would really like to see some of the other Jedi and Sith in this set.  Kento Marek for one.  Kazdan Paratus.  And Darth Desolus.  Is it likely?  Apparently Hasbro thinks that Jedi go over well with kids, so maybe it'll happen.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2009, 10:21 AM »
I think Darth Phobos and Darth Desolous are both going to show up in these.

I think the Sith Stalker Apprentice w/o a Helmet on also has a good chance of being made since it's just a new head on the Evolutions body.

I agree with Nick - I think Kento Marek and Kazdan Paratus is a no-brainers for inclusion as well.

I do find it odd that they are planning on still putting out the Shaak Ti figure as an individually carded figure in the EU wave.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Theta 288

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 7, 2009, 03:31 AM »
 Bought the PS2 version game, to my surprice the game have diferent troopers...

I got in love with the Heavy Trooper, not only you fight them, but you can play as him with the cheat code.  Also got in love 2ndly with the Navy Commando.

BTW: what I really want Hasbro to make is the Rogue Shadow, with the Big Millenia Falcon's scale, that ship is almost the same size in the game.

Noticed in this game version there are others new RG's or Imperial Guards in white with the likeness of the blue PM/Ep 1 mask...will try to get a shot.  Aslo Starkiller with Bounty Hunter disguise is cool, talking of Mandalorian you can play as Chop'aa Notimo.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 10:54 AM by Jeff »

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: More from TFU - Rumors/Speculation
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2009, 10:38 AM »
The new Juno Eclipse has been revealed at Banthaskull.com

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: TRU Force Unleashed Box Sets (was Legacy Wave 14)
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2009, 03:28 PM »
She looks pretty nice and was one I was figuring we'd receive because of how prominent that look was in the game.  That headsculpt looks new despite the arms/legs not being new.  I hope it remains that way as it looks better than the original.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
Re: TRU Force Unleashed Box Sets (was Legacy Wave 14)
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2009, 03:41 PM »
The likeness looks significantly truer to the game than the carded release from the 30AC line.  Well played, Hasbro.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback