Author Topic: ReAction Lines  (Read 173081 times)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
Re: ReAction Lines
« Reply #780 on: July 27, 2021, 05:45 PM »
I didn't get your PM, fyi.  :)

Also all my stuff is loose... so that might make them less interesting for you.

Doh, I forgot about that, my bad.

Yeah I am strictly looking for carded stuff.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: August 12, 2021, 04:34 PM »
I might be interested in some loose sets of stuff when you're ready to sell Rob. 
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: August 12, 2021, 07:05 PM »
Why didn't anyone tell me there were some Iron Giant figs?
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: August 12, 2021, 09:49 PM »
Why didn't anyone tell me there were some Iron Giant figs?

I might be interested in some loose sets of stuff when you're ready to sell Rob. 

Do you have a list of stuff you’re looking for or would you want a list of what I’m selling?  My three options at the moment are keep it all, sell variations and keep core stuff, or sell it all.  I haven’t quite decided yet.

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Master
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: August 21, 2021, 10:56 AM »
I had to pick up a weapon form Iron Giant. I actually don't love 3.75 non SW but needed this. Kokomo Toys on ebay had it for Super 7 site retail with free shipping. I think it's my first post Funko Reaction purchase.
This is the water, and this is the well. Drink full, and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes, and dark within

Offline Muftak

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Cardboard Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: September 10, 2022, 07:16 PM »
I was in a Books-A-Million store for the first time in a very long time this week, and saw a buunch of ReAction figures marked down to $10. The one that really caught my eye was Maria from Metropolis. I bought it and was surprised to see it rang up as $5 instead.

So that stuck in my head all week, and I decided to go back and grab a few more figures at that price. I got some Aliens figures, some Transformers, and some GI Joes all for $5 each. They also had some Robotech and Thundercats figures for those prices, and Pennywise the Clown, but those lines don't really move me.

I might have overdone it, but I know I'll never see those kind of prices at retail again. And now I realize I will have to fill some holes in my new collections with regular priced figures, but I can justify it as it evens out with the clearanced ones.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: September 10, 2022, 10:23 PM »
Yeah the Maria ones were really nice. I think there are like four different versions. They are really doing some cool properties now too. They just announced a whole line of Willow figures which some people have been dreaming about for years. It’s a shame they have gotten so expensive though. $5 is a steal!

I am trying to trim my collection down now just due to space constraints. They take up a lot of room carded and I have to keep it all at a manageable level. Some great stuff though, can’t wait til the Godzilla Ultimates start shipping…
« Last Edit: September 10, 2022, 10:24 PM by McMetal »
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy