Author Topic: A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones Figures!  (Read 1649 times)

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi General
  • Deceived? WHAT?!?!
    • View Profile
Re: A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones Figures!
« Reply #30 on: Today at 12:38 PM »
So how does the glowing feature look? 
"You were entrusted to lead the Republic." - Vote for Ven Zallow from THE OLD REPUBLIC in figure polls!

Feedback

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Today at 12:54 PM »
Haven't tried it yet, but visually he's a vibrant blue.  Icy, but not sure if he's accurate otherwise.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi General
  • Deceived? WHAT?!?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Today at 01:54 PM »
The regular version of the White Walker looks pretty cool.  I hope that at some point we get the Night's King White Walker that was saw in season 4, too.  The glowing feature seems like it would be more along the lines of something from the books.
"You were entrusted to lead the Republic." - Vote for Ven Zallow from THE OLD REPUBLIC in figure polls!

Feedback

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Today at 02:38 PM »
The limbs and head are pretty good with the glow, the chest area isn't as visible but there.  Pretty cool, though.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Today at 10:00 PM »
Thanks a lot brother, I was able to score one of these on the way home from work today! He definitely looks cool,  looking forward to trying out the glowing feature tonight. I was hoping for more of a traditional fluorescent green rather than the blue accents, but I guess blue fits better with the character.
Slice you open like a tauntaun, faster than the Autobahn,
Or a motorbike in Tron, do the deed and then I'm gone.