Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 4780 times)

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #150 on: July 30, 2014, 04:32 PM »
I was surprised and excited to find the Shane with Baseball Cap TV redux figure today at my local comic shop. No other figures, just him, but I was able to pick from 4 so I got one with nice paint apps.

I have no idea what sort of traditional stores might carry these...Walgreen's maybe?

Glad to have this though, I basically decided last night that I am only going to focus on the TV figures going forward, so this seems like a nice unspoken validation of that choice. (Collector logic)

Happy hunting!
Slice you open like a tauntaun, faster than the Autobahn,
Or a motorbike in Tron, do the deed and then I'm gone.

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #151 on: July 30, 2014, 07:24 PM »
Glad to have this though, I basically decided last night that I am only going to focus on the TV figures going forward, so this seems like a nice unspoken validation of that choice. (Collector logic)

No more comic figures? Whhaaaaa? Hopefully you'll quit them after Wave 3 at least. Those figures look spectacular!

As for my recent TWD purchase, I got the SDCC figure... from 2012! I snagged the bloody Michonne with Cloak in a damaged package on eBay for a measly $15. The bubble was crushed and falling off the card, so it was perfect for me as a loose collector. I didn't want to pay the going rates for it as it wasn't "different enough", but for $15 it was a solid purchase. The cloak is a great accessory!

I should have the new Shane figure coming in the mail next week. I can't say I'm terribly excited to add it to the collection, but it's another "different enough" figure that will fit right in.