Community > Other Toy Lines

Modern Masters of the Universe

<< < (220/230) > >>

evenflow:
I dropped my pre-order when they gave us the option. Just didn't seem worth the price after I thought about it.

Brian:
I just posted in the Joe thread about Gentle Giant doing the "Jumbo" treatment to the vintage Joe line, and now it looks like Mattel is doing the same thing with MOTU.  Sounds like this line will be kicking off later this year with He-Man and Skeletor (complete with vintage packaging) with Stratos and Beastman to follow I believe.  While it might be cool to have a couple, I wonder how this large scale stuff will catch on.  Its neat and all, but display space (or storage) isn't exactly something a lot of collectors have a ton of anyways.  The 12" stuff eats that up pretty quickly.

evenflow:
The head sculpts seem off and the packaging is not collector friendly or an exact replica of the originals.

Brian:
Is anyone here picking up the new "Filmation" line of MOTU figures? I had hoped to get the He-Man at least, but missed it when it went on sale Monday. I kind of dig the figures, but can't really do the whole subscription thing anymore.

evenflow:
I didn't do the Filmation subscription. I am ready to be done with MOTUC and rehashes of less detailed figures wasn't for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version