Author Topic: Modern Masters of the Universe  (Read 229917 times)

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Re: Modern Masters of the Universe
« Reply #540 on: December 15, 2009, 09:47 AM »
Don't like her at all, was really hoping for a pale version.

At least i get to buy Goddess today, I have been waiting for that one for a long time.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #541 on: December 15, 2009, 11:59 AM »
I am getting a white screen of death. I thought these crashes were a thing of the past.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline drewlam

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: December 15, 2009, 12:03 PM »
Yeah, the site seems to have completely crashed.

Offline drewlam

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: December 15, 2009, 12:09 PM »
I'm now past the white screen, but I'm stuck at the billing screen.  Whenever I try to process it errors out.

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #544 on: December 15, 2009, 12:17 PM »
I'm now past the white screen, but I'm stuck at the billing screen.  Whenever I try to process it errors out.

I AM IN THE SAME BOAT!!!! WTF!!!

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #545 on: December 15, 2009, 12:23 PM »
Be careful, as I was waiting to try again I checked my email and an order got through even though I never got the screen on the website. What Bulls hit. As a former employee of Mattel I can say from experience that they are incompetent. Unbelievable that they still have not resolved the traffic issue yet.

Offline John C

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: December 15, 2009, 01:16 PM »
I got in about three minutes before the sale was supposed to start and the order page was up.  I ordered Randor and Skeletor.  Had the error screen come up twice during the process, but everything went through.  The e-mail came minutes later.  Skeletor is already gone after 45 minutes or so.  Next month with Adora, Beastman and BA HM could be ugly. 

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #547 on: December 15, 2009, 04:19 PM »
I agree. I have the 2010 Subscription but I will have to buy Beastman and BA He-Man separately as they are bonus. I really hate the fact that I have to pay shipping twice, I really hope that they do not continue with the while 3 figure thing a month. I like one a month with the occasional bonus. If they keep this up it will get too expensive. Ah, Mattel, they never cease to disappoint.

Offline drewlam

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: December 15, 2009, 05:23 PM »
Ah, Mattel, they never cease to disappoint.

At least they're consistent  ;)

Offline spiderpumpkin

• Jedi Padawan
  • Secto-Viper
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: December 15, 2009, 05:58 PM »
I just received my King Randor subscription order notification.  I passed on Green Goddess and Skeletor bonus figures.  I have the first Skeletor so I passed on this one.  I also passed on Green Goddess because I didn't want to pay for expensive shipping again.  Definitely sucks that they won't ship bonus figures with subscriptions. 

Next month my 2010 subscription starts and the whole decision about bonus figures starts again.  Not sure if I'll buy Battle Armor He-Man.  I'm going to pass on Beastman because I have the first one.  Then in February Battle Cat is a definite buy. 

Once Wonder Bread He-Man ships in Feb/March I'm going to try to cancel my subscription somehow.  That way I can buy bonus figures with the monthly figures.

Offline John C

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: December 16, 2009, 05:08 PM »
Nice that they will offer more Skeletor figures early next year.  That'll make some people happy.  Matty's Facebook page became a hive of scum and villainy yesterday.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: December 16, 2009, 05:42 PM »
I almost thought about ordering another Skeletor yesterday, but the non-combined shipping kept me away.  I didn't necessarily need a 2nd anyway.  It sounds like Matty hasn't gotten any better with these ordering days (MOTU ones in particular).  I really hope they get things straightened out.  I haven't really wanted any of the "bonus" figures so far, but I'd really like to get Battle Cat - as I'm sure everyone else does.  I'm not looking forward to trying to order one that day though.

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #552 on: December 17, 2009, 01:36 AM »
I hear you on the not-looking-forward-to-Febuary thing. Both Trap Jaw and Battle Cat go on sale that day, so who knows how bad it will be. Hopefully they don't have so much other stuff on sale at the same time.

I gotta say, it's better to get these online than try to hunt them in stores, but it's amazing that the largest toy company in the world can take a simple concept such as an online store and completely screw it up in every way.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline spiderpumpkin

• Jedi Padawan
  • Secto-Viper
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: December 17, 2009, 12:12 PM »
Hopefully, the Battle Cat sale doesn't get bogged down even more with the release of the extra Skeletor figures.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 12:13 PM by spiderpumpkin »

Offline John C

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: December 17, 2009, 12:52 PM »
They need some solid I.T. people to figure out their problems.  The ones they have now would have blown the world up if they were in charge of the Y2K conversions.