Author Topic: Just woke up from a Coma  (Read 2505 times)

Offline Dimetrodon

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gort
    • View Profile
Just woke up from a Coma
« on: July 11, 2009, 02:14 AM »
Nah just kidding no comas here, just an attention grabber.

I haven't been around here in a long, long while. Surprisingly the site still looks very much the same.

I stopped collecting a few years ago, with the exception of the occasional figure. Clone Wars IG Assassin Droids clutter the pegs and looked cool, and that 3 pack with Mandalore in it was pretty slick a while back. Heh, the collector in me might run off and hide, but the child sure doesn't. I do still collect the SW Minis from Wizards of the Coast though. It's rough finding a play to play the game though. But that's ok I am going to make Famine learn it.

Speaking of Famine, or Kevin or whatever we know him as I've just recently moved upstate NY, and very close by to him. It's good to have a friend and familiar face after a big move. (Previously from North Jersey).

I'm no longer a collector, but I wish I stayed around more, and plan to do just that. I see a lot of familiar names, and wanna get back in on the community and reacquaint myself with everyone and vice versa. I feel like I have been gone for too long. So forgive the thread title hehe and HELLO EVERYONE!

- Andrew E. W.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 02:22 AM by Dimetrodon »

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Re: Just woke up from a Coma
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 03:08 AM »
Welcome back.  If you ever find youself down in the Hudson Valley, LMK.  Although I don't live there anymore, I know plenty of great places to go there.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 11:20 AM »
Where in Upstate do you and Famine live?

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline Dimetrodon

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gort
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 01:15 AM »
Right up by Albany and Schenectady

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 11:21 AM »
Dimetrodon, welcome back to JD.  I too live in the armpit of the armpit state   :P  Actually, I live in Rotterdam.  Never been into the SW Minis, but they look cool anyway.
I am not the Stig

Offline Dimetrodon

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gort
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 12:50 AM »
Dimetrodon, welcome back to JD.  I too live in the armpit of the armpit state   :P  Actually, I live in Rotterdam.  Never been into the SW Minis, but they look cool anyway.

I thought Jersey was the Armpit lol