Author Topic: Walmart Dewback w/Sandtrooper  (Read 64552 times)

Offline EpicGon

• Jedi Padawan
  • The life so short, the craft so large to learn.
    • View Profile
Re: Walmart Dewback w/Sandtrooper
« Reply #120 on: December 2, 2009, 08:38 PM »
The dewback is very accurate, a new mold in green, superb paint job,

the other good point is the paint job of sandtrooper, based on votc stormie, this time he has all the hip area in black, a detail hasbro should have consider earlier in that sculpt.
« Last Edit: December 2, 2009, 11:15 PM by EpicGon »

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #121 on: February 17, 2011, 01:24 AM »
Anyone still have these around?  I have a store that refuses to cut these things loose.  They had like 8 AT-St's they clearanced, but these are in the clearance aisle but are still full price.  It's nuts.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 17, 2011, 08:45 AM »
I haven't see one since this time last year.  There was one Wally that still had a couple of AT-STs clearanced, at regular price, that finally moved sometime just before this past Christmas.

I think the new Tie Bomber is going to take their place.  All the Wally's near me either didn't get it in until after Christmas (and its stocked an the opposite side of the isle half way down from the SW toys...) or has them clearanced for regular price.
I am not the Stig

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 16, 2011, 12:22 AM »
Anyone still have these around?  I have a store that refuses to cut these things loose.  They had like 8 AT-St's they clearanced, but these are in the clearance aisle but are still full price.  It's nuts.

Was just coming here to post that I saw the same thing today. About 5 or 6 Dewbacks in a "clearance" aisle that still ring up at full price. ::)
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks