Author Topic: C-3PO and R2D2 2-Pack  (Read 35577 times)

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Re: C-3PO and R2D2 2-Pack
« Reply #75 on: December 31, 2009, 09:59 AM »
Mine was shipped SAL (Surface/Air/Land) 7-45 days for that method plus sitting at customs, yeah... normal. EMS is the way to go.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 31, 2009, 01:07 PM »
I received my shipping notice from HLJ, on the way.  8)

Gotta love the X-Mas mail rush, this set finally arrived from HLJ. Pretty sweet Kuby's.  8)

I'd love it, if it ever happened around here.  I'm waiting on my R2/3PO and three other packages but no mail either yesterday or today and I'm doubting our mail carrier is going to work on New Year's Eve either.  ::)

Not normal, just an opportunistic federal employee taking a few extra vacation days without telling anyone  ::)

Is your mailman on strike or is that just the normal Canadian timetable for mail right now?
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline bigj22

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 4, 2010, 02:04 PM »
Could not find this anywhere but are C3 PO and R2 D2 different compared to SERIES 3 and THE EARLY BIRD r2?

thanks Jerry

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 4, 2010, 02:43 PM »
Could not find this anywhere but are C3 PO and R2 D2 different compared to SERIES 3 and THE EARLY BIRD r2?

thanks Jerry

Got my 2pk in the mail yesterday as well.  Pretty cool looking set.  Someone might have addressed this earlier, but the wires on R2's legs are also different colored from the EB R2.  EB R2's are neon yellow, while these are more of an orange/brown.  Its cool to have the variations, but you're not missing much if you have the prior versions of these two in my opinion.  I think the coolest thing about the set is the cool little premium black box they come in.  I might actually leave these two in the package and just put the package up on the wall for display.

Its cool to have the variations, but you're not missing much if you have the prior versions of these two in my opinion.

Except for the 3rd leg on R2 of course.