Author Topic: Anyone ever contacted an old classmate?  (Read 2765 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Anyone ever contacted an old classmate?
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2009, 12:15 AM »
I graduated in a class of 52 people in 1996, and that included an exchange student, and a girl from the larger district across the river who'd moved here a couple years prior...

I knew everyone from Kindergarten to graduation day, and I can even remember people who moved before we got to high school and things.

Most of them were ******** and I'd rather not talk with them much now, as I didn't care to then.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2009, 12:37 AM »
I've seen two sides of the coin

Me and my friends in high school were pretty tight knit and I've found Facebook to be an awesome way to reconnect...and I've really enjoyed that aspect of the whole deal.  But I've also reconnected with people who I was really friends with back then too who are now complete j-holes...it is another reminder of how people change continually through the years

I take the good with the bad I guess because I've gotten more good than bad

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2009, 12:42 AM »
If you're on Facebook, try checking through the groups.  Odds are that someone in your graduating class probably started up some kind of "Blank High School Class of 19xx" group.  Join that and you can find out which of your classmates are on there.  Some will want to connect with you and you can do the same.  And if people contact you who you have little or no interest in re-connecting with?  Well, the ignore option on Facebook can be quite handy!
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2009, 12:57 AM »
Of course, you always get some friend requests and once you accept you never hear a peep from them... as if all they care about is a high 'friend' count.