Author Topic: Generic Female Stormtroopers? Anti-EU Fans Have New Figure to Hate!  (Read 5596 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I'm a dude.
    • View Profile
Justin, I made fun of the leering fan-boys, which make up a sizable plurality of the attendees. ;D

Amen.  I'd happily join that bunch.  Just don't see the need or justification for others to refer to these two as white trash.  In fact, I think the blonde is Karma.  She was an old school rebelscummer who came across as anything but white trash.
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Anyone spotted her at SDCC yet?  I've been curious about this piece a lot, actually.  I'm still assuming it's a "no" though.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I'm a dude.
    • View Profile
Anyone spotted her at SDCC yet?  I've been curious about this piece a lot, actually.  I'm still assuming it's a "no" though.

I thought it was confirmed that this was a custom?   ???
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Not really...  There's some info in the past of this thread that hinted at that, but there were some who felt it was still possibly a production item.  Myself, I've leaned to it being just random extras put together to make a figure to sell,which given the SDCC footage, that's the case it appears.

Of course Hasbro now has an idea in their head to do a generic one I guess.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Yeah, I no longer think this is an official figure coming.