Author Topic: Generic Female Stormtroopers? Anti-EU Fans Have New Figure to Hate!  (Read 19121 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Justin, I made fun of the leering fan-boys, which make up a sizable plurality of the attendees. ;D

Amen.  I'd happily join that bunch.  Just don't see the need or justification for others to refer to these two as white trash.  In fact, I think the blonde is Karma.  She was an old school rebelscummer who came across as anything but white trash.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Anyone spotted her at SDCC yet?  I've been curious about this piece a lot, actually.  I'm still assuming it's a "no" though.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Anyone spotted her at SDCC yet?  I've been curious about this piece a lot, actually.  I'm still assuming it's a "no" though.

I thought it was confirmed that this was a custom?   ???
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Not really...  There's some info in the past of this thread that hinted at that, but there were some who felt it was still possibly a production item.  Myself, I've leaned to it being just random extras put together to make a figure to sell,which given the SDCC footage, that's the case it appears.

Of course Hasbro now has an idea in their head to do a generic one I guess.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Yeah, I no longer think this is an official figure coming.