Author Topic: Clone Wars AT-TE  (Read 107299 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars AT-TE
« Reply #480 on: December 10, 2009, 12:18 PM »
The $15's were I think less common than the thread maybe implies. ;)  $50 US is still considered a great deal by most.  I'm equally envious of the $15 deal folks too but good for them.  I got one half off and I'm ecstatic though at that.

Yeah, I agree.  I wasn't able to get one originally last year, but grabbed one during one of the $50 sales at TRU this year and I'm really happy that I did.  Like it has been mentioned, it is worth every penny of that price (actually probably more), and it really feels like you're getting a nice solid toy for $50.  I'm wondering if we'll see the same sort of sale on the Turbo Tank throughout 2010, although I'm not nearly as interested in that one as I was the AT-TE.

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: December 10, 2009, 10:34 PM »
Yeah, I never sniffed a $15 AT-TE.  The lowest I have ever seen has been the standard $49.99. 

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: December 11, 2009, 09:03 AM »
I bought one for the original price. Then a couple of months later got one for $50. Then when TRU first started the $50 sale back around the summer I think, I bought 2 more.

I had originally wanted 4-5 of these, so I've pretty much fulfilled my wishes.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010