Hmmn...I am probably up for this set depending on cost. I still don't have the Early Bird set.
Well, now that I bought the EB set I'm not so sure I want to spend the dough on these. Might wait to see what NCSX or HLJ can offer later this fall.
These two are different from their previous releases though. You wouldn't want an incomplete set now would you?
You truly are evil. Let's tally up Kubie purchases for the last 30 days or so...
- Basic 6 From Series 10 & Fett Series with common chase and L-Slot Chase $296 (Minus $15 for a Vintage Fett I sold)
- Series 10 Chase Gree & Shadowtrooper $70
- Mediacom Boxset #4 (minus Luke & Yoda) $120
- Shadow Stormtrooper $35
- Tarkin $123
- Luke & Leia Endor Sets (and a slare Lando Skiff Guard) $89
- Early Bird and Max Rebo Sets $243
- S1 ROTJ Fett and Han Trooper $141
Total = $1,100. Holy crap. That does not include about $100 on SDCC Minimates, BSG Minimates, and a pile of JL cases from Jeff to hold them all.
I will have no problem passing on R2 and Threepio. For now.