Author Topic: Pixar Toys  (Read 1675 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Pixar Toys
« on: November 12, 2014, 01:10 PM »
Has anyone here seen the new "collector" line of Pixar toys?  I've only seen them at Toys R Us, although I'm not sure if they are exclusive or not.  Aside from the regular Toy Story stuff they normally have, they've had a new line of 6" scale figures (as well as some smaller stuff) that I haven't seen before.  I picked up the Mr. Incredible last week, and have to say it isn't too bad.  The pricepoint ($20) while average for that size does seem a little steep, but a coupon I had made it more bearable.  I've only seen that figure, as well as Wall-E and Eve from that movie, and the back of the box shows Syndrome and a couple of Nemo figures as well.  Just curious if anyone here had seen these, or was interested in them.  I can't speak for the entire line, but the Mr. Incredible figure isn't too bad, glad I picked it up.  Not sure if I'll be getting any others, can't really afford another line, but would be tempted for the rest of the Incredibles if they get there.  As cool as a Pixar shelf might look, I don't think I could afford that at $20 (in addition to Star Wars, Marvel, and some LEGO).

Offline Sugart

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: Pixar Toys
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 06:43 PM »
I keep checking every time I hit up TRU but have never seen Syndrome or Bruce. I think if I picked up either of those Id prob jump into the line.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Re: Pixar Toys
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2014, 04:53 AM »
I feel like I have seen some of these but haven't realized it yet. I know I saw some Incredibles figures the last time I was in TRU. Can't say I would collect another line either but I would buy a Buzz Lightyear.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks