Multimedia > TV-9D9

The Clone Wars - Season Two Discussion Thread

<< < (2/55) > >>

Phrubruh:
I've got to admit. It's gone from a really bad theatrical movie to a good TV show with a long story line. It's good to see them moving away from short three episode stories to a season length story. I'm looking forward to this.

King_Maul:
The preview was nice.  There some interesting and exciting clips.  Looking forward to season 2.

Jim:
Can anyone confirm the report from comic con that a young Han Solo will make an appearance next season? I read something about this over at aint it cool news.

Jesse James:
I didn't see/read anything about that...  Wouldn't that be a VERY young Han Solo?  He's not realy an old dude circa ANH...  Not something I'd dig really, if it's true.  I like Han and all, but I'm a fan of keeping my OT mains separate from my Prequal EU.  Chewbacca in ROTS was even stretching it IMO.

Brian:
I hadn't heard/read that Solo info either.  I remember hearing that Lucas at one time wanted him to have a small part in ROTS, that ended up getting cut.  I think that was even somewhere official (Insider maybe?).  Anyways, didn't hear anything about CW.  Like Jesse said, he'd have to be really young - like annoying "Annie" youngish.  I do fully expect Chewie and/or the Wookiees to show up eventually in CW though, but I don't mind the "aliens" (like Bossk) showing up as much.  Their age can be fudged more so they aren't necessarily kids.

As a Han fan, I'm all for seeing him in an animated series - I just hope it is in an OT-era series at some point :P.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version